javascript Interface set do not work

• this is my js code:

Code
    var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");	krpano.set("preview.url","ladybug_panoramic_000000.JPG"); //this is a new pic	krpano.set("image.cube.url","ladybug_panoramic_000000_%.jpg");

this is my xml code:

Code
    <scene name="scene_aussen" title="aussen" onstart="" >
    		<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="95" fovmin="45" fovmax="120" />
    		<preview url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/ladybug_panoramic_000003.JPG" />
    		<image>			<cube url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/ladybug_panoramic_000003_%s.jpg" />		</image>
    		<hotspot name="spot_eingang"   style="arrowspot1" ath="0.659"     atv="3.665"  scale="0.30" onclick="js(test(''))" />			</scene>

look forword to you reply

• Hello!

I reopen this issue with the following parameters:

I own Panotour Pro which produces visits using an old 1.08 KRPano. I downloaded the 1.16 available and make use of the "update" tool to upgrade js and swf files. (I wait for 1.17 to provide such a tool!).

You can see my pano at this address (thus, live and not local ;) ) : http://www.serveurphotos7.free.fr/ (don't be too harsh, the website is under development :D)

On the main page, you can see a pano, presenting a church, which starts with music on. Because I want the pano to start with music on normal display, but not when presented on the main page (it makes the visitors going crazy ;) ), I decided to control the sound by using javascript interface... With no success.

Once on the page, you can open a JS console and type

Code
    >>> document.getElementById('martin').get("view.fov");

Which means GET works... But when I try SET or CALL, nothing happens...

Code
    >>> document.getElementById('martin').set("view.fov", 110);
    undefined
    Code
    >>> document.getElementById('martin').call("stopsoundaction();")
    undefined

Could you please help?

Best regards

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur »
    Pentax stuff.

• Hello ! :)

I used the "Updater" tool which replaced both JS and SWF with the 1.16 version... Do I missed something?
    But it still does not work :(

---- After few minutes playing arround with files

I proceed as told by replacingmanually files (SWF) with 1.16 and not JS interface is working. But I got Licensing issue now. I think I can deal with it :)

Thanks and warm regards

Paul

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur »
    Pentax stuff.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anoril (30. März 2014 um 20:43) aus folgendem Grund: Adding details and 'closing' topic...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!