• Great job, looping problems are really solved now.
    But it seems I found some noew (or may be not very new) bugs with video player.
    First, every video spot has a thin black aliased rectangle-border, like here (it is bottom part of video):

http://st.datapic.ru/img/13-10/01/C…C2YinrAWBNn.jpg

This problem appears only on HTML5 verison (didn`t check all browsers, but is is on Crome, tried both mp4 and webm).
    Why didn`t I check it on Opera: ERROR: .....mp4 - loading video failed!
    I think it is second bug. Because everything is fine in Opera in Flash, and almost fine with .webm - hospot looks like it is not distorted.
    The video hotspot with .webm is scaling when I rotating the camera, but it is always stays vertical without any perspective distortions (in Opera+HTML5 viewer, but it is ok in Chrome). It is third bug.

And 4th bug:
    Also only in HTML5:
    And now when I walking through the tour, I am always getting error:
    WARNING: ignoring preview image ..../preview.jpg (not a cubestrip image)

Why did it correctly detect automatically as a SPHERE preview, but now it is not?
    Also, when I added attribute to xml node <preview type="SPHERE">, it didn`t show anyway while panorama is loading.

• For you black border I guess you hace it only with mp4 h264 ?
    With this video encoding you have to respect a ratio, so if you video dimension are 1px large to big for exemple it will be encoded with a correct ratio anyway, that's why you'll see a 1px black line.

Don't know if there is a way to respect a correct ration when exporting a part of the panorama from Ptgui, but that would be very cool !

• Zitat

With this video encoding you have to respect a ratio, so if you video dimension are 1px large to big for exemple it will be encoded with a correct ratio anyway, that's why you'll see a 1px black line.

I think I understood nothing (

But I think it will be great if this black 1px border is a part of something like black background of something, which is easy to make fully transparent.

• Yes, I see now, really I have original pic from PTGui 618x1189 and after converting the AVI of same size to x264 I got 618x1188. Really strange thing. And It is only smaller at 1 demension...

Anyway, I think the easiest way to solve this problem is to make the black background transparent, but I don`t know if it is possible...

UPDATE:

Just checked - the problem with black 1px border is not only when mp4 is used, but I see it with webm in Chrome also.

Now it looks like the best solution is too disable videos in HTML5...

Strangely, I didn`t notice such big amount of troubles with video in HTML5 in previous versions of KRpano

• Hi,

this bugfix release was about the Flash videoplayer plugin, the HTML5 one hasn't changed!

First, every video spot has a thin black aliased rectangle-border, like here (it is bottom part of video):
    This problem appears only on HTML5 verison (didn`t check all browsers, but is is on Crome, tried both mp4 and webm).

This problem can be either from the video itself (encoder, format) or from the browser CSS3D rendering.

Why didn`t I check it on Opera: ERROR: .....mp4 - loading video failed!

That's because Opera doesn't support MP4, use WebM or OggVideo instead.

And 4th bug:
    Also only in HTML5:
    And now when I walking through the tour, I am always getting error:
    WARNING: ignoring preview image ..../preview.jpg (not a cubestrip image)

This is NOT a bug - spherical panos are not supported in HTML5!

Strangely, I didn`t notice such big amount of troubles with video in HTML5 in previous versions of KRpano

Sure?
    From krpano side nothing has changed here?
    Please check them again!

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I was really glad that finally there was a workaround for the loop problem of the videoplayer.swf plugin.

I tested the new plugin and I've found that it really works well except when I use video files with feathered masks (I use alpha channels in AfterEffects to mask video parts).

A feather of more than 1px produces an halo when the loop happens. :(

Exporting from AfterEffects as FLV with RGB + ALPHA unmatted.

––––•(-• zyON •-)•––––

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zyON (7. Oktober 2013 um 16:34)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!