Horizontal scroll of thumbs to vertical with…

• Hi Krpano members!
    I try change horizontal scroll of thumbs to vertical scroll with work scroll indicator and scroll buttons in Corfu example of Krpano. But I failed *confused* ! Maybe someone can help to understand.
    PS: Architecture was changed becouse in the version 1.0.8.15 I was able to understand(without additional elements).
    Many Tnxs for any advise! *thumbup*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• At first wanted to say: "Shouldn't be so tricky!" Jumped in doing it actually. Have spent 5 hours up to now and still don't have it done. But good progress is here:

Do you need it urgently for some project or just asking? I have other prio things to finish up so...will finalize it asap.
    Umalo

• At first wanted to say: "Shouldn't be so tricky!" Jumped in doing it actually. Have spent 5 hours up to now and still don't have it done. But good progress is here:

Do you need it urgently for some project or just asking? I have other prio things to finish up so...will finalize it asap.
    Umalo

He-he! The same problem, Umalo!

I have long had a working version in 1.08.15, but I wanted to add a new "chips" from Klaus template(scroll indicators and buttons), Upgrade! And I'll try to make this modification again later and apply.
    You do not have to do it and wasting time! If you ever want or your own interest! I just think it's very simple, but not for me, compared to you so sure! *wink*

Thank you!

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!