Instruction for photo agency

• Hello everyone,
    I`m working in interactive agency and need to do some project for one of our clients. We need to build a sperical view of a garden (with some chairs and tables..) and it need to be very realistic, almost without blurs and fisheye effect (like this one: https://krpano.com/krpano.html?pa…n/dachboden.xml). We want to build this on the cube base (like in krpano Flash Panorama Viewer 1.0.7 / examples / cube) and soon there is starting fotographic sesion in some small gardens. I will need to specify to the photografic agency what kind of foto do we need to build this panoramas. Garden is quite small. After the sesion we will work with this pictures in photoshop, but we need to write some instruccions for photographer. Where can I find this type of specification or tutorial?
    Help me please! :)
    Greetings from Warsaw, Poland
    Mike

• I know that to make this cubic panorama I will need six photos, but what kind of lens do the photographer need? Please, help me! I`m searching for any tutorial but can't find it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!