• From what I can tell, the scale is only suppose to be transfer to a child if scalechildren is set to true, by default it is suppose to be false.

But that is not what I'm seeing happen. I'm seeing the scale from the parent being applied to the child.

Has this changed or am I missing something?

After trying a few other approaches, like using onloaded to set the scale of the parent it appears to me that all set attributes like scale, alpha, visible, etc. are being applied to the child. This at least what I'm seeing when running this with html5 prefered.

Robert

Edited once, last by image360 (September 13, 2013 at 9:48 PM).

• Hi,

yes, scalechildren is false by default, and the children elements should be only scaled when it is true.

Btw - the scale,alpha,visible attributes itself aren't 'transfered' to any child element, the child element itself will become a part of the parent element, so it will be also affected by the settings from the parent, but the child will still have its own independent attributes.

Can you please show your test-case? (a minimized as possible please)
    Normally this should work, but it's still possible that there is some hidden bug anywhere of course...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!