Little Planet Intro does'nt work, please help.

• Hi everyone,

I am sorry since it's been asked many times in the forum but as a beginner i can't understand how to do it myself. so i am trying to start my tour with this little planet intro effect for the first panorama but solutions provided in the forum does'nt work for me (or maybe i don't know how to include them in my code) is there a simple way of doing this? i have included my main xml, as u can see we have a side menu and it's working fine but we just want to add this little planet intro effect. any help would be appreciated.

the working tour is here:
    http://bilisimfotograf.com/images/sanal-t…se/lp_test.html

thanks.

• Hi!

I remember myself as beginner struggling against the same problem. *tongue* Especially making little planet be triggered only in the beginning. not every time the first pano is loaded. I updated your Startup action:

As far as I remember from the forum, little planet doesn't work on IOS (unfortunately I don't own any ios device to test it). That's why I made the same action for ios which just loads a pano in normal way. Anyway, try the code and change the "devices" attribute to your needs.

Hope this helps *smile*

Regards,

Alexey

• Guys, do not forget that the effect of a small planet, and fisheye only possible in flash and html WebGl support only! *wink*
    I was doing of the example from Klaus, everything works fine with the above requirements!
    PS: iOS it's a CCS3d

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Alexey thank you very much for your help.I work with inanavci together and he doesn't have internet access now. I tried it and your code works perfectly. We were using panotour pro and there it is possible to have the little planet effect also on iOS (not to the same extend but still it looks similar). As panotour pro is based on krpano I think it must also work there.

Burak

• It's work on iOS? Great! I don't have iOs device and and I can't check this(
    Most likely need to know ios version and browser!
    Sorry, because I'm read this from Klaus:

…iOS (iPhone/iPad) - there WebGL currently isn't available and therefore not tested - and to avoid problems if it might become available one day in future iOS versions, CSS3D is preferred on these devices by default.

PS: Panotour of course it's a Krpano Player! *wink*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• We were using panotour pro and there it is possible to have the little planet effect also on iOS (not to the same extend but still it looks similar)

Definitely not!

Maybe you mean the startup animation - the moving from nadir to middle - that's possible of course, but there is no little planet distortion.

You would see that animation also here:
    https://krpano.com/examples/116/e…anet-intro.html

Btw - please see also:
    Little planets on iphone/ipad/ipod - HTML5

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I just checked one of the tours we have created with Panotour Pro 1.8 on my iPad 4 and I see what you mean. Yes it is the startup animation - of which I previously thought is a kind of "half little planet". Sorry we are just new to the world of virtual tours :). And thank you very much for the links.

Sincerely
    Burak

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!