" %SWFPATH%/../ " and " addtxt "

• Hello,
    I have made a Virtual Visit which perfectly works on my computer AND when the files are hosted on my website (www... ).
    The fonctions " %SWFPATH%/../ " and " addtxt " work properly.

When I try to create a unique file swf holding all the files xml using Krprotect, there are mistakes in the file SWF.
    Actually, when reading the file swf, the fonction " txtadd " is unknown, and it doesn't manage to find the good folder to go and look at the files xml, I think that is because of " ../ "

Do you have an idea of the origin of the two problems ?
    Thank you
    Matthieu

-------------------------------------------------
    J'ai créé une visite virtuelle, qui fonctionne parfaitement en local (sur mon ordinateur) ET hébergé sur un site (www... ).
    Les fonctions " %SWFPATH%/../ " et " addtxt " fonctionnent sans problèmes.

Lorsque j'essaye de créer un fichier swf unique contenant tous les fichiers xml en utilisant Krprotect, le fichier swf créé comporte des erreurs. En effet, lors de la lecture du fichier swf, la fonction " txtadd " est inconnue, et il n'arrive pas à remonter les bons dossier pour aller chercher les fichiers xml, je pense à cause de " ../ "

Une idée de l'origine de ces deux problèmes ?

Merci d'avance,
    Matthieu

• Hi,

please make sure that the "krpano.swf" is from the current version (1.0.8 beta 8),
    check this in the setup tab,

about the "SWFPATH%/../" error - in this case the tool can't find the correct file/path,
    but it should work when you add the file manually,

if not - then the path in the xml should be changed so the kprotect tool can find it,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello,
    Thank you for your clues, my problems have been solved !

Nevertheless, I have got an other one :
    In the virtual tour, there are many files xml, and I have "combined some", thanks to the Krprotect software, so I have a new file krpano.swf.
    In the interface of the software, the boxes "external parameter" and "Js interface" are not ticked.

If I use the code below in the page html with the file original krpano.swf (that is to say the one given by Mr Klaus), the line
    so.addVariable("xml", "file.xml"); holding the file xml that I want to read first is called properly.

Now, if I replace the file krpano.swf by the one created by the tool krprotect, the line so.addVariable("xml", "fichier.xml");Is not read at all. Even if I changed the content of the file fil.xml, no mistake appears on the screen, which is the proof that is not even read !

Code
    if (deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion().major >= 9)
    {
    var so = new SWFObject("../../krpano.swf","krpanoSWFObject","100%","100%","9.0.28","#000000");
    so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");
    so.addVariable("xml", "file.xml");
    if (so.write("krpanoDIV")) { var mousewheelfixes = new SWFkrpanoMouseWheel(so); }
    }

I have tried in replacing "xml" by "pano" or "xml_file", but I find no information showing what to put ...
    I am a bit lost, and my conclusion (for the time being) is that when we modify the file krpano.swf, the following lines "so.addVariable" are not read...
    The line so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true"); , is read all the time, whether it is with the original file krpano.swf, or the one I have created, and it works !

Help ! *cry*
    Thanks
    Matthieu

--------------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour,
    Merci pour vos indices, je n'ai plus de problème concernant mes questions !

Cependant, un autre soucis :
    Dans la visite créée, il y a plusieurs fichiers xml, et j'en ai "combinés certains" grâce au logiciel krprotect, j'obtiens donc un nouveau fichier krpano.swf. Dans l'interface du logiciel, les cases "external parameter" et "Js interface" sont décochées.

Si j'utilise le code ci-dessous dans la page html avec le fichier krpano.swf original (c'est à dire celui fournit par Mr Klaus), la ligne so.addVariable("xml", "fichier.xml"); contenant le fichier xml que je veux lire en premier est appelée correctement.

Maintenant, si je remplace le fichier krpano.swf par celui que l'outil krprotect m'a créé, la ligne so.addVariable("xml", "fichier.xml"); n'est plus du tout lue. J'ai beau modifier le contenu du fichier : fichier.xml, aucune erreur n'apparait à l'écran, preuve qu'il n'est même pas parcouru !

Code
    if (deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion().major >= 9)
    {
    var so = new SWFObject("../../krpano.swf","krpanoSWFObject","100%","100%","9.0.28","#000000");
    so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");
    so.addVariable("xml", "fichier.xml");
    if (so.write("krpanoDIV")) { var mousewheelfixes = new SWFkrpanoMouseWheel(so); }
    }

J'ai essayé en mettant "pano" à la place de "xml", ou encore "xml_file", mais je ne trouve aucune documentation indiquant quoi mettre ...
    Je suis donc un peu perdu, et j'en conclue (pour l'instant) que lorsqu'on modifie le fichier krpano.swf, les lignes suivantes "so.addVariable" ne sont pas interprétées ...
    La ligne so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");, elle, est tout le temps lue, que ça soit avec le fichier krpano.swf original ou celui que j'ai créé, et elle fonctionne !

A l'aide ! *cry*
    Merci
    Matthieu

• If I use the code below in the page html with the file original krpano.swf (that is to say the one given by Mr Klaus), the line
    so.addVariable("xml", "file.xml"); holding the file xml that I want to read first is called properly.

Now, if I replace the file krpano.swf by the one created by the tool krprotect, the line so.addVariable("xml", "fichier.xml");Is not read at all. Even if I changed the content of the file fil.xml, no mistake appears on the screen, which is the proof that is not even read !

Hi,

when xml files are embedded, then the first embedded xml will be loaded (in the kprotect tool marked as "Root XML"), the external xml/pano setting is ignored in this case,

but it would be possible to set the "onstart" action in the html,
    this can be used to load other embedded xmls with that,

Code
    so.addVariable("onstart", "loadpano(otherpano.xml);");

or

Code
    so.addVariable("onstart", "loadscene(scene2);");

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!