cant get my pano to work AUTOMATICALLY on my ipad

• hi guys

Just installed krpano and the 2 appropriate licenses on my computer to make ipad/iphone ready virtual tours. i'm taking this as inspiration -

http://www.hh-vision.eu/page/hhv-temp/afc/

you'll notice this works automatically first time on the ipad.

after reading the documentation it claims i need put the licenses in the krtools directory, which I have, and when i make my pano all works fine, to a point.
    when i transfer the files to my server and try out on my ipad i need to load the html file up and switch the gyro on, then turn the menu off to make to all happen.

how do i bypass this step and make it automatically work like the link above? note also, that above link has no file extension. who do i do that?

/edit - looks like thats an index.html file (hence no need for file extension), meaning that pano is embedded into a webpage. Does that make any difference?

please bare in mind i have zero coding experience.

thanks

p.s. this is where i'm at - http://www.sjleworthy.com/sjl/sandlewood/vtour/sw.html
    as you can see when loaded on ipad, i need to switch on gyro then turn off the menu. how do i bypass all this to run automatically as soon as i link to it? i need to post my clients links for their ipads that run first time with no button pressing

*smile*

9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von STRAT (24. September 2013 um 12:03)

• hi guys, i'm really struggling with this. is it not possible? if so, how? (in simple terms for a non-coder)

i'm basically trying to send a link out of my pano which doesnt open up with menus. all i want it the gyro option already active and the whole pano ready to play with no pressing or fiddling for the end user.

thank you

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von STRAT (23. September 2013 um 13:12)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!