How to set view without using hlookat & vlookat

• Hi,

I have a scene loading but need to rotate the view 180 degrees and leave it there. Regular method would be to just set the hlookat="0" vlookat="0" but I'm using the SWFAddress plugin and it doesn't like any of them filled in.

Is there any code I can add to what's shown below to make this happen please?

I did try this below, the the image loaded .... rotated 180 then reloaded back in the opposite direction *sad*

Code
    <action name="startup">
    		if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));
    		loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);
    		delayedcall(0.1, add_scenes_to_swfaddress()); lookto(180,0,80, smooth(45,45,60), false);
    	</action>

Other than adding code I'd have to restitch it in PTGUI from scratch as I no longer have the template and then set the view there.

Forgot to mention, I'd need it to work on the iPad also

Many thanks,

Andrew

Edited once, last by andrew22222 (September 23, 2013 at 9:09 AM).

• https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image.prealign
    But as prealign is not supported on HTML5 than I can suggest you to use photoshop and via Offset filter you can wrap your sphere image as you want. Now you can ask your self how to know how much to offset.
    In my case I had to normalize all sphere images to have correct positions for some plugin of my own and than I put one hotspot at ath=0 and second one made dragable to determine where North should be. Read ath and calculate the angle between. This is to be traslated to px (based on sphere size. 360 degree is your full sphere image. each degree is your 360th part of it. ) and did perfect offset via Photoshop.
    Regards
    Umalo

Edited once, last by Umalo (September 29, 2016 at 11:01 PM).

• What an excellent rely *thumbsup*

I only have Photoshop CS4 but the offset worked great and took me 10 seconds with not a seam in sight. Is there anything photoshop can't do ??

I have 4 more images that were not as important as the one in my request but I can now fix those easily and still keep SWFAddress & HTML5 happy.

Cheers Umalo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!