Plese help with slideshow (plugin xml parameter)

• All I am trying to to do is a slide show (no VR involved). These are flat images that can be viewed in sequence, full frame (different acspect ration). I understand you have to set "plugin[photo].width" value in the xml file created by tour droplet, but I don't know where and how!

Can some kind soul help me with that please?

Thanks in advance. *thumbsup*

• Nice!
    …but be sure to add a progress bar upload photos! Because sometimes you can see just a black screen and do not understand what's going on! For lowspeed and mobile internet conection must be!
    *thumbup*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Good one but I don't have idea how to make it!
    See: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…48813#post48813
    Progress.progress can't be used as it monitor the pano loading progress.
    Any ideas?

Hm Before changing url I can make kind of loading static image and when new image is loaded I can remove it as workaround ?

Just like when loading a panorama (new loader with support html5 by Klaus). End same solution:
    http://sudarchikov.com/shared/lekiend/test.html

But to be honest I also do not work well! To see the download, after closing or change the image I added effect substituted a simple picture "loading ..." and after downloading the image hide this "loading…" picture *wink*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Meanwhile I have asked owner of the images if I can use his photos. Got new ones that I got approval for public use. Have just changed old images with new one.
    There is still many possiblities to improve the code. (adding NEXT/PREVIOUS buttons :actions are already there, better positioning calculation based on open/close gui, loading image...)
    code is open and free to use or adaptions for your needs.

Whole package you can download here: Link to package

• Thanks Umalo,
    the first improvement would be a fullscreen button.
    Did you test it on mobile or tablet?
    It's several months that I'm looking for a html5 slideshow. Never had the idea to use krpano!
    Most of the javascripts on the web are not really customizable...
    having a little knowledge on KRpano it should be easy with your starting code.

Thanks
    Toni

• It is only tested with Ipad/Iphone test from Klaus.
    As most of the code is from Klaus's vtourskin and I did adaptations I can assume that is would work fine. I just adapted the code to read images and not scenes.
    It would be great if you can confirm that it works on other devices.

Though about putting also FS button there but the almost same is to use HIDE GUI button on right bottom corner, or?

• It works on iPad,and on iPhone too *thumbup*
    here my rough adaption (ehm, temporary link...)

I've put the fullscreen button near the skin_btn_hide button. On iPad or mobile it remains invisible and is not necessary.

Set a larger format for the images that now are hidden by the skin_thumb_container. but this should be easily resolved by
    a setting that reduce the images when the thumbs are visible and enlarge them when the thumbs are hidden.

On iphone some retouches has to be made for adapting the size of the skin_thumbborder
    (I changed the shape and dimensions to adapt it to the square format of my thumbs)

A stop/play button is needed and I don't really think that the thumbs button is really necessary:
    the skin_btn_hide is sufficient, and is not a pano that needs moving controls.

Have to say that for a non expert on vrtour.xml is not so simple to customize.
    But I think that is possible to transfer a lot of settings in the slide_show.xml and make the customizing easy.

In any case your slide-show coding goes well.
    Thanks and ciao from Rome, too late in the night...

• Zitat

On iphone some retouches has to be made for adapting the size of the skin_thumbborder
    (I changed the shape and dimensions to adapt it to the square format of my thumbs)

In your case adapt the code for thumbborder scale for mobile devices in <krpano devices="mobile"> section to:
    <layer name="skin_thumbborder" scale="2"/> and no retouches is needed for your new border image

Zitat

A stop/play button is needed and I don't really think that the thumbs button is really necessary:
    the skin_btn_hide is sufficient, and is not a pano that needs moving controls.

You are right. Will make it.

Zitat

Have to say that for a non expert on vrtour.xml is not so simple to customize.
    But I think that is possible to transfer a lot of settings in the slide_show.xml and make the customizing easy.

You are right. Will make it.

P.S. if you wanted to remove the top and bottom border you could simply e.g. change the crop to "0|0|0|0" insread of tweaking the vtourskin.png. Or simply comment the skin_topborder layer. Anyway, all solutions are working fine. *thumbup*

• well Umalo, you are making it professional! *thumbsup*
    I'll be your beta-tester!

Just two ideas:

For desktop, it's already done with the play/stop button and a better positioning of the central image.
    I can just say that a different transition like cross/fade would be better,
    don't know if it is possible, but in any case is good like now.

For mobile and tablet there is the problem that the users are used to wipe on images to change them.
    Maybe this change is really complicate to do and could affect all the structure.
    Not really necessary.

Ciao,
    Toni

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!