You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 7th 2013, 2:11am

thumbnails blocked from click when using lookto

Is there another function I can use that won't block the thumbnails? I attempted to use the bombtimer but something makes the counter count faster after cycling through the tour once. I went back to lookto and it would work great if the thumbs weren't blocked. I do insert oninterrupt(break); before the lookto movements and it does stop the lookto movement if you click on the main picture ( not over the thumbs ). I am using the default thumbnail build.

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Monday, October 7th 2013, 8:10am

Hi!

Try setting "nonblocking" to "true" inside the lookto() attributes. See here for more details:

http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#lookto

When set to true, the "nonblocking" makes the user interface cliclable during te Lookto movement.
Regards,

Alexey

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 4:26am

Thanks Alexey,

I somehow missed that particular command but I encountered a few issues that way as well. I will try again with a few if statements and see if it works as I want.

I had a setup to do three lookto actions but if a thumb was clicked, it would switch scenes and the lookto actions would still be in progress in the new scene.

Jarred

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 8:20am

Tuur somehow managed to workaround this issue. See here:

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…d&threadID=9950
Regards,

Alexey

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:10am

Here is what I did to stop the lookto. It requires a click anywhere to stop the rotation and then the thumbs are clickable. I stretched a small image over the entire screen. onclick stops the action.

<action name="look">
addlayer(cover);
set(layer[cover].alpha,0);
set(layer[cover].url,sq.jpg);
set(layer[cover].zorder,10);
set(layer[cover].width,100%);
set(layer[cover].height,100%);
set(layer[cover].onclick,stop(););
delayedcall(1,look2(););
</action>

<action name="look2" >
lookto(359,0,120,linear(20),true,true,look4(););