We need an expert to create a online paid course for how to use Krpano

• Dear Krpano developers and experienced Krpano users

I will throw in an idea that would help you earn money and be a tremendously valuable for most current and for all new Krpano users.

Would`nt it be nice to have a complete online course of "How to master a Krpano and produce awesome virtual tours"?

1. It should not be free but paid course (in a form of e-book, access to website where the data is etc)
    2. It should be a step-by step course with all the explaining and maybe also screen recording videos of how to accomplish things
    3. It should start from the beginning and show how to take the Krpano to its extremes
    4. It would be a passive income source for the creator. Once created it becomes a cash inflow without the need of any work (minor updates and refinings aside)
    5. It would be extremely valuable for all new Krpano users. It would shorten the learning curve extremely
    6. Of course it is possible to learn all the Krpanio logic and system and functioning by endlessly searching and reading the forums. But this kind of learning is, in its core, experimential and takes a lot of time. We do not have time. We need this time to take awsome panos and earn money with tours
    7. I would be the first one to buy access for this kind of course (or ebook) and I believe there will be many more.

So - what do you think?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong"
    - Bertnard Russell

Edited once, last by adonai (October 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM).

• I agree totally and I think having such a course would be very helpful instead of searching the forum for examples.
    Please let me know if you got an answer on that.

• Can be interesting but the strength about Krpano is that it has nor beginning, nor end...
    You can do so much with krpano that it must be very difficult to organise such a video course.
    For a same 'issue', their might be several solutions, depending on the global project.

What I did, when I discovered krpano, was asking a member of the forum to create the project that I had in mind.
    I showed him an earlier project that I made with easypano ( *whistling* ) and explained all extra functions that I wanted.
    Off course I paid him for that.

The day it was finished I had a big project with a lot of xml codes/functions/options.
    And most important, only functions that interested me the most at that time, so no information overload..
    Since that day I had a base to start learning.
    That was my investment to "take awsome panos and earn money with tours".
    With copy/paste I could create new projects/interfaces.

For adding functions/update trouble, etc... I always found help in the forum. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
    In case of 'no patience' or 'to complicated' I could fall back on the guy that first created my codes.

So, if you know what you want to do with krpano this might also be your solution.

(NB: I'm not against those video's though *g* )

Greetz !
    Servaas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!