Multi-radar dissociated (Resolved)

• Hello,

I need your help with a project , it is not for a virtual tour , but I use Krpano to do .

My problem is with the radar , I want my radar is dissociated from each other , if I drag one, the others should not move at the same time .
    For now if I drag one another move at the same time ( it follows the normal pano ... )

When I enable " Radar pluging - Heading Edit " on each radar, I can move independently !

So my question is :

- Do I activate automatic "Edit Heading " and remove the same time the small information window with a script or something?
    - If create a particular radar plugin? Because I can not find the file .flv radar ! ( I ask can be too much? )

PS : This project is expected by a lot of people , it is not so fun! *wink*

Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKeUXcoZLqE&feature=youtu.be

Test file : http://nexnecis.free.fr/download/Test_radar.rar > Take the numbers down and move

Thank you in advance because I find no solution ! And Sorry for my English...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nex (12. Oktober 2013 um 18:49)

• Nice))

When we use radar in a virtual tour, it is never used simultaneously, because such situation is possible only when two panos are viewed in splitscreen mode at the same time...

What if copy-paste the radar.swf and radar.js files and rename them, for example, "radar_1.swf" and "radar_1.js" and then "radar_2.swf" and "radar_2.js" etc, according to number of spots. And each spot will have its own url file.

Well, it's just a guess, though, no idea if it works or not. Anyway, give it a try.

• Already thank you to answer me,

Yes indeed in virtual visit we did not need this feature!
    I tried the suggested solution, but radar still running at the same time.

I think, without advance trops me that the only way and create the radar plugins (I hope not)!
    I also decided not to use HTML5 for the moment, so the only solution in flash.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!