Multi-radar dissociated (Resolved)

• Hello,

I need your help with a project , it is not for a virtual tour , but I use Krpano to do .

My problem is with the radar , I want my radar is dissociated from each other , if I drag one, the others should not move at the same time .
    For now if I drag one another move at the same time ( it follows the normal pano ... )

When I enable " Radar pluging - Heading Edit " on each radar, I can move independently !

So my question is :

- Do I activate automatic "Edit Heading " and remove the same time the small information window with a script or something?
    - If create a particular radar plugin? Because I can not find the file .flv radar ! ( I ask can be too much? )

PS : This project is expected by a lot of people , it is not so fun! *wink*

Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKeUXcoZLqE&feature=youtu.be

Test file : http://nexnecis.free.fr/download/Test_radar.rar > Take the numbers down and move

Thank you in advance because I find no solution ! And Sorry for my English...

Edited once, last by nex (October 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM).

• Nice))

When we use radar in a virtual tour, it is never used simultaneously, because such situation is possible only when two panos are viewed in splitscreen mode at the same time...

What if copy-paste the radar.swf and radar.js files and rename them, for example, "radar_1.swf" and "radar_1.js" and then "radar_2.swf" and "radar_2.js" etc, according to number of spots. And each spot will have its own url file.

Well, it's just a guess, though, no idea if it works or not. Anyway, give it a try.

Regards,

Alexey

• Already thank you to answer me,

Yes indeed in virtual visit we did not need this feature!
    I tried the suggested solution, but radar still running at the same time.

I think, without advance trops me that the only way and create the radar plugins (I hope not)!
    I also decided not to use HTML5 for the moment, so the only solution in flash.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!