• I tryed to make a form for my tour but when I'm embed my created plugin over the pano I canť use mouse to move in pano.. So I canť find the way to create plugin with window to my pano..

I tryed to understand something from flashcs3example plugin and cameracontrols plugin but no effect. I don't know what I do wrong.

PS: I do it in javascript but I want to do in flash.

• Hi,

I know about this problem, but it's a bit complicated...

at the moment only this is possible:
    capture="false" - will allow to control the pano,
    enabled="false" - with it, it will be possible to control also the hotspots and the other plugins, but then of course not your plugin,

I think you are using a Flex form, or?
    if not - it should be possible to "disable" the background element in AS3 with your-sprite/movieclip.mouseEnabled="false",

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus, do you plan to provide a fix for this? I have a workaround for my current needs, but it might make future plans more difficult. I do like krpano, and I'm thrilled by the feature list for 1.0.8. It includes many features and improvements on my wishlist just playing with 1.0.7. You must really listen to your customers.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!