This is the discussion thread for the Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin.
This plugin allows you to open HTML Lightbox/pop-up by Krpano or load the HTML page in a Krpano layer.
working with this plugin is so easy and HTML knowledge is not required.
Main Features :
- This plugin supports most popular contents and sites like internet pages, image galleries and slide shows, Youtube videos, Vimeo videos, local videos, Google maps, other panorama pages, Inline HTML element, PDF files, etc...
- This plugin is completely responsive and adapted on mobile and tablet.
- This plugin supports pan & zoom under image galleries and slide shows mode.
- This plugin has this ability to load the HTML page in a Krpano layer.
- You can run krpano actions from the iframe HTML page. (E.g. you can change the scene or run any other Krpano actions to manage your tour. I think many exciting and cool ideas can be happened by this ability.)
- This plugin has this ability to load multiple HTML pages in a single lightbox and let users slide between HTML pages.
- This plugin works well under the fullscreen mode of Krpano.
- This plugin has this ability to open an infobox as a popup. (a popup with title, description and slideshow)
- This plugin has this ability to open a zoomable image popup.
Detailed description and examples can be found here.
Feature requests would be appreciated.
I hope you enjoy this plugin