Embedding KRPano Tour on Google Site via Apps Script

• Hey guys,
    I hope this is no repost. I searched but couldn't find any help. I have VRTour made with KRPano and I want to embed it on our Google Site. I tried uploading the files on the GDrive and then iframe-ing the tour.html on the google site but that did not work. Now I have copied the html file and the tour.js to an Apps Script project from which I am trying to get everything running. Apps Script is working .gs files which are hardly based on Javascript so I hoped it would work right away, but surprise, it did not. Right now I am trying to rewrite the js script to throw no new error when running on Apps Script. Do you guys have any idea of how I could manage to deploy the KRPano tour? The page is hosted in an internal network so I can not just upload the tour on some online homepage and then paste the link via iframe. I could try to find some internal space to host it but it feels like it can not be so hard. Am I missing something?

Greetings!

tl;dr How can I deploy a krpano tour to a google site? The site is hosted on an internal network, so should the krpano tour be hosted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!