• that works as intended, inside expressions numeric values are parsed/handled as Numbers.

This completely messes up the values of the variables that we want to dynamically edit and use in the code. For example, you can't use 'subtxt, indexoftxt' etc. because we have no control over the length of the variable. It's not clear when the 'conversion' occurs, which is why I reported the bug.

But this could be bypassed using get() there:

That's what I did.

Btw - in version 1.22 there is a new/builtin 'tohexcolor' function for converting Numbers automatically to a hex-color-string:

When you release 1.22 I will do new tests on my code.

Regars

Piotr

• Am I doing something wrong? When I add hotspot to next panorama, then I click Edit 3D transition.

Is there a reason why arrow on next panorama is always looking forward, not backward? Since all panoramas are having the same heading, when going from pano 1 to pano 2 straight North direction, then link from pano 2 to pano 1 must be straight South but by default its also straight North

• Am I doing something wrong? When I add hotspot to next panorama, then I click Edit 3D transition.

Is there a reason why arrow on next panorama is always looking forward, not backward? Since all panoramas are having the same heading, when going from pano 1 to pano 2 straight North direction, then link from pano 2 to pano 1 must be straight South but by default its also straight North

Perhaps you are doing something wrong in the process itself. Try my uhta3d_editor.

In it I tried to make the entire linking process as convenient as possible)

Interesting... but still would like to have it right in native krpano

I'm making an editor that fully replicates the functionality of the native editor, and makes the process a bit more convenient and faster )

I think Klaus is watching carefully and may add some ideas to the native editor to speed up work in it)

I will answer myself :)

When I add hotspot from Pano 1 to Pano 2, click edit 3D tansition and then Done, then edit 3d transition once again it will do what I want it do. after the second time hotspot to the source panorama is correct. That looks like a bug to me.

also I noticed that some hotspots are not saved. I remember making a link both ways and then only one way is saved.

Also I noticed that some hotspots are not saved. I remember making a link both ways and then only one way is saved.

Yes, this problem is known. and it was the reason for me to start writing my own web editor that would take these errors into account )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!