Using 1.0.8 beta 9 64-bit Windows build.
I'm setting up KRPano so I can use a single defaultskin.xml for all the images I post. I finally got everything working locally. When I put it all up on the server I now get the ... .xml - Loading error (Security Error)
The weaverdefault.xml is the defaultskin.xml with a few things added and changed. I had some problems testing locally and made most of the URIs absolute reference to elements on the website. All the code is sitting on the same domain. I have an unlimited domain license I got as a bundle purchase with APP Giga.
The directory structure on the server: