I am glad to announce the release of version 1.0.7 , which has many updates, making this the biggest update yet! Just about every option has had an extension added to it (some small, other larger). Most should be easy to use, and with less XML code required.
With previous versions various extensions would have worked, even you had syntax errors; this may no long be the case. If you have problems please let me know by email or on the forum.
Some of the new features:
- Stereographic projection
an extended fisheye-projection which creates very "interesting" panorama views. The so-called
Little Planet Views are possible to create with this too.
- Post Process Sharpening of the rendered Panoramas for final touch
- Images and Flash animations as Hotspots
- A lot of new possibilities to add or remove plugins and hotspots individually in virtual tours in each pano
- A completely new plugin programming interface, especially the access to the XML data over the plugin is now simplified
- A new Google Maps Plugin - Example
- Extension of the Textfield Plugin - Example
- The possibility to put images over the pano is new - Masks Example
Edit: Language Errors fixed - thanks to John