adding mapspots via spotstyles?

• hi again,

i thought i create an own thread for this (although i've posted my inital question here http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=5475 in an "old" thread). i thought it might be the wrong thread headline. so here we go:

removing map spots with a specific spotstyle isn't the problem and works fine with the code from the above thread:

Code
    <action name="remove_hotel">
    for(set(i,0), i LT plugin[map].spot.count, inc(i),
      if(plugin[map].spot[get(i)].style == hotel,
    	plugin[map].removespot(get(plugin[map].spot[get(i)].name));
    	dec(i);
      );
    );
    </action>

until now the only way (i found) to add spots back again is via the addspot(...,...,....) command:

Code
    plugin[map].addspot(_001, 40.0, 10.0, -90, false, action, onhover);

with more than 150 mapspots (divided via spotstyles into different categories) it would be an enourmous task to code to "bring back" just spots with the style "hotel" or "public". the defined spots are already here with their properties - so way code this all again with the addspot command?

is there any way to code this more elegant and effective like the removespot action above? just like the "remove action" just the other way around? *confused*

another thing that would be nice with the spots would be a "scale" and "visible" subnode - so maybe thats a feature request here. (i know that "scale" can be defined via styles)

EDIT: oops, in the german maps section. maybe someone can move this thread to the english section. thanks

cheers

• no one? not even klaus?

*confused*

so i guess it's just not possible (as mentioned above) right now. if thats really the case, i'd like to add this as "feature request" to add mapspots with specific spotstyles.

• Good morning Klaus,

what about your planning for the "visible" or "alpha" mapspot-subnote ? :)
    Just in the next time, it would be great to have such a feature, because all the other coding stuff to archive the goal is neat, but not really "stringent good coding".

Regards,

Martin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!