Beiträge von canadarama

Yes, Andrey. Something like that (Gallery foto) would be great. I only need caption, not description and I would prefer bottom/center but perhaps I can adjust?

Oh, and I see you have slideshow interaction disables autorotation, not sure how that is achieved?

Thank you!

Hi Andrey,

Is it possible to add title/caption to gallery images? Maybe thumbnails too but large image would be great to start. I tried adding title="My Title" but no luck with that.

Perhaps I need to add something to images-gallery.xml first?

Even better though, would be for gallery to fetch IPTC Title or Description data? That way, titles could be added for images in image editing/sizing step before loading to tour (easy to see each image gets correct title).

Thank you,

John

Hi All,

I have two identical tours, the only difference is that one has

Code
    <autorotate enabled="true"
                waittime="4.5"
                speed="1.8"
                />

#1 WITHOUT autorotate: Sample1

#2 WITH autorotate: Sample 2

Starting with a clean browser cache, #2 seems very slow to load, though I can't seem to get any consistency in testing the loading of either one.

I have reduced image file sizes as much as I feel I can and still maintain quality. There are 7 pans in the tour, 6 are partial, one is full 360 (but not 360 X 180). I reduced size of original stitched pans to 1300 px high X proportional width to allow for decent quality on a large display/monitor. Should I reduce that size further? To what? 1000px high? Lower?

-VTOUR (MULTIRES) was used to generate.

Just hoping someone/anyone could have a peek and offer some advice.

Thank you,

John (and Merry Christmas everyone!)

I have had success embedding a single tour on a new joomla 3 site I'm building, using info (Blank Module) from this post but unable to figure out how to get another instance to appear. If I duplicate the code (pointing to a second tour) in the Blank Module, the second instance seems to replace the first. If I duplicate the Blank Module using a second loadposition, again the second tour appears and the first is gone.

Here is my site

And here's my code in the blank module:

Code
    <script src="http://www.linkagephoto.com/tours/sample1/tour.js"></script>

<div id="pano" style="width:800px; height:450px; align="center">
    </div>

<script>
      embedpano({swf:"http://www.linkagephoto.com/tours/sample1/krpano.swf", xml:"http://www.linkagephoto.com/tours/sample1/tour.xml", target:"pano"});
    </script>

Any help greatly appreciated *thumbup*

Edit: I managed to get a second instance to appear using an iframe with a second blank module but would be nice to figure out the other option *smile*

Hey all,

I've run into a bit of a block and thinking the only way to get this sorted out in my head is for a bit of a walk-through with someone. For the 'root' of this issue see the six posts beginning here:
    More advanced image gallery

...and quoted from the the last post in that thread:

Well then, I'm stumped as I haven't replaced file to a different folder. Everything is in root(thumbnailsframe.png & hairthumbsframe.png).

So, anyone out there interested in a PAID skype session? I have a few other dumb questions that newbies are afraid to ask (or know where to post or 'how' to ask/terminology) so I'm thinking this would be efficient. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8) Please just send me a PM or contact via my website:
    http://www.canadarama.ca/

I would also be open to a 'barter' ...anyone interested in selling their pans as prints (no panorameters required!) ...I've had a fair bit of success and there's some easy ways to do it without all the hassle of e-commerce, API, PCI, etc. I'd be happy to share some of that with an interested party for sure! I'm working on a makeover of that part of my site too, but you can get the jist here:
    http://www.canadarama.ca/panoramaprints/browse-order.htm

Cheers all, and keep it spinning *smile*

Well then, I'm stumped as I haven't replaced file to a different folder. Everything is in root(thumbnailsframe.png & hairthumbsframe.png).

So, anyone out there interested in a PAID skype session? I have a few other dumb questions that newbies are afraid to ask (or know where to post or 'how' to ask/terminology) so I'm thinking this would be efficient. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8) Please just send me a PM or contact via my website:
    http://www.canadarama.ca/

I would also be open to a 'barter' ...anyone interested in selling their pans as prints (no panorameters required!) ...I've had a fair bit of success and there's some easy ways to do it without all the hassle of e-commerce, API, PCI, etc. I'd be happy to share some of that with an interested party for sure! I'm working on a makeover of that part of my site too, but you can get the jist here:
    http://www.canadarama.ca/panoramaprints/browse-order.htm

Cheers all, and keep it spinning *smile*

I'm sorry, just want to be sure ...couple more questions:

Zitat

"that's how you can set url of thumbnailsframe.png
    simple use
    <framestyle name="default" url="your path to/hairthumbsframe.png" .... />"

...shouldn't it be "your path to thumbnailsframe.png" ?

...and in example tour it only appears in that 3rd gallery, is that the only instance that it's required or should I add to each gallery? I have 3, same as example.

Thank you!

Thank you Andrey! I'll post again if I get it figured out but in my own tour.xml this is why my searches turned up 'not found in current doc' :

Code
    <!-- gallery J3 -->	<layer name="ozone" type="container" keep="true"		parent="gallerythumbsbg"		align="center" x="0" y="0" width="100%" height="100%" 		onloaded="thumbnails.build(ozone,gallery[ozone].thumb);"		thumbsalign="center"		activeauto="false"		visible="false">
    		<thumbstyle name="default" onclick="showimage(ozone,get(thumbindex));" />	</layer>

*thumbup* ...if you zoom in you'll see my fingers crossed in that icon

John

Hi Andrey, I'm having this same issue here with: ERROR: Security Error - "thumbnailsframe.png" with embed.
    When you say,

there is this row
    <framestyle name="default" url="hairthumbsframe.png" .... />

that's how you can set url of thumbnailsframe.png
    simple use
    <framestyle name="default" url="your path to/hairthumbsframe.png" .... />

Which file has that row? Unable to find <framestyle name="default" url="hairthumbsframe.png" .... />

Thank you!

John

Hi everyone,

Please excuse my ignorance. Just trying to figure out first embedding attempt.

I had some success with duplicating an .html file into the same directory as tour:

Code
    <script src="embedpano.js"></script>
    <div id="pano" style="width:800px; height:400px;"></div>
    <script>  embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano"});</script>

However, when I try to use in .html in site root, I get nothing.

Code
    <script src="../tours/sample1/embedpano.js"></script>
    <div id="pano" style="width:800px; height:400px;"></div>
    <script>  embedpano({swf:"../tours/sample1/krpano.swf", xml:"../tours/sample1/tour.xml", target:"pano"});</script>

I actually had it working at one point but changed something (what am I not seeing?).

Any ideas? Thank you!

Hi Andrey,

...this for Jochen?

Hi!
    i tested it and all works fine on my side, please send me your images-gallery.xml, i'll compare files, perhaps you there is something wrong.

...this for me:

About call gallery - take a look at examples, there is onclick action in biuttons, so, same actions for any plugins/layers or hotspots
    showgallery(galleryname);
    showimage(galleryname,imageindex);

...I think I understand. Thank you!

Andrey, I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for this plugin! It was exactly what I was looking for and implementing it has taught me a ton about krpano in general. Before purchasing, just reading your amazing, helpful and willing replies to all gave me confidence that it would be money well spent. Highly recommend to anyone looking to integrate an image gallery/slideshow to virtual tours!

I've just finished a sample tour that I can build and learn from (I know it's not outstanding but it's a start):
    http://www.canadarama.ca/tours/sample1/

Thanks again *thumbsup*

Nice job Andrew and great post ...you took the words right out of my mouse re: other GUI's vs krpano. When I looked into this about 7 years ago, I just didn't have the time to ascend the learning curve. Sure feels rewarding though to be finally here and climbing (though the higher I climb the higher I realize I have to go).
    Thanks for this and I as well applaud Klaus and the krpano community.

John

OK, got the qtvr cursor fixed too (compared the tour_editor.html with my index.html) and found:

changed:

Code
    <script>		embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer", passQueryParameters:true});	</script>

To:

Code
    <script>		embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true});	</script>

I could delete this entire thread but chances are good this rookie will need it again