Beiträge von homer39

Hello from France,

I don't know if it's possible but,

How to link a scene of a virtual tour using clickable images in a carousel as found here: http://www.flashloaded.com/
    I know how to make nearly the same thing directly in KrPano, but for specific need, I would use this type of carousel.
    Note that I know how to include the carousel in KrPano but what I want to do is when i click on an image of the carousel, KrPano me loads a scene.

Where does I put a lign code like: loadscene(scene3);

Does I put in my krpano's xml or in the carousel's xml?

Please help me, I have "googleliser" all the net now, and I don't know where to find an answer!

I sure it's possible, because benjamin ziegler have develop a carousel who is in the same way for airbus
    Thanks for all!

Hello from France,

Is it possible to load a scene in KrPano by a carousel or the simpleviewer by clicking on an image.

E.g: I have my tour.xml with all my scene and hotspots, plugins etc... in it, and a carousel or simpleviewer like plugin, and when I click on an image of this, it's like Onclick in krpano on a thumbail.

I know to do that in krpano, but how to do this with a carousel, i don't find where to input a code like: onclick="loadscene(scene1)".

Thanks for your answers! *confused*

Yeah !! thanks for for this speed response.

I have already tested with the latest krpano.swf found in the 1.0.8 beta 9 tools package, but there are imcompatibilities between plugins:

Little planet intro don't work, masks for radar don't work and other bugs.

Good luck for the completion of your product, Klauss, and congratulations for maintaining the forum and your presence in it and your answers fast!

So when you think getting out the final version?

Thank you for everything!

Hello from france,

the last soundinterface (1.08 beta 9 build 2010-01-05) is not compatible with the other plugins.
    when I put the last soundinterface with the viewer KrPano 1.08 beta 8 does not work (it tells me it require the viewer 1.08 beta 9, but I can not find anywhere).
    when I put the last soundinterface with the viewer KrPano tools 1.08 beta 9 plugin Radar bugs (the masks no longer covers it) and all tour bugs.

how to put all the last plugins in a tour?