Beiträge von PVT

Hi Klaus,
    Wow that was fast! Yes it seems to work. I have tested the makepano function with a config file which does spherical2cube multires previews and thumbs. I generate my xml dynamically so I haven't tested it, same with the html template. both of those are done by a drupal module.

Again Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.

Cheers
    Chris

Thanks for the Response Klaus,
    I understand that this is probably a low priority. I have moved back to the older version of krpanotools. The individual binaries work great for what I need (ktransform and kmakepreview).

Perhaps you could help me with this: I still need a Thumbnail for the pano. I was using the new set of tools to do the spherical-cube, preview and thumbnail. Is there a linux binary that creates the thumbnail? or perhaps there is an easier way?

Thanks again for your help Klaus, Your truly a great developer.

I just read the notes. It appears it requires glibc 2.15 or better.
    Klaus, is there anyway that this can be compiled to work with a lower version of glibc? I am running 2.5.
    I just spoke with my VPS provider and they won't upgrade it.
    Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

I just tried running krpanotools server side on a 64bit linux installation and I was given the following errors:

Code
    /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by krpanotools)/lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by krpanotools)/lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by krpanotools)

Anyone know why this is?
    according to an RPM this is what is installed:

Code
    Development/Libraries glibc-devel-2.5
    Development/Libraries glibc-devel-2.5System Environment/Base glibc-common-2.5

Any help would be appreciated

I am in a similar boat. I'm calling php exec() and am getting an empty array for my $output variable and the $return_var is showing 5. Could you post your code here to show me your workaround using proc_xxx()?

Here is what my exec code looks like

Code
    exec('/Users/xxx/Sites/xxx/sites/all/libraries/krpano/krpanotools makepano -config=/Users/xxx/Sites/xxx/sites/all/libraries/krpano/pacificvtour.config /Users/xxx/Sites/xxx/sites/default/files/pan/IMG_6362mls-_2.jpg', $output, $return_var);  echo "OUTPUT "; print_r($output);
       echo "return "; print_r($return_var);

I have been racking my brain on this one for too long now can someone please tell me why this doesn't work?

Code
    <script>  embedpano({swf:"/sites/all/libraries/krpano/krpano.swf", xml:"/node/7/pano.xml", html5:"auto", vars:{mwheel:false}, wmode:"opaque", target:"vtour", width:"908", height:"600"});  </script>

this is how it renders according to safari

Code
    <embed name="krpanoSWFObject" id="krpanoSWFObject" width="908" height="600" style="outline:none;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="/sites/all/libraries/krpano/krpano.swf" wmode="opaque" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="mwheel=false&amp;xml=%2Fnode%2F7%2Fpano.xml">

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Chris

Is there anyone out there who has had any luck with using serverside creation of the panos as Klaus has suggested?
    I am developing a drupal website and am currently generating a dynamic XML file for the panos as they are uploaded. It would be great if I could use multiresolution panos on the site without having to upload hundreds of photos at once.

Klaus, or anyone else?

thanks

Chris