Beiträge von Baumhaus

Hahaha, thanks Tuur. As we talked out of the forum that seems to be a problem.

For everyone else, im using lightview to popup an embed krpano videoplayer and video wont play on iOS. It plays normally if we enter directly to the video URL so is not a problem of video compression or container or something like that.

Just looking for a solution without givin up using my lovely pop up video, I changed the video path from SWFPATH to a full normal URL and now when we hit play the audio works, but video still not shows.
    Maybe im close to the solution. Ill keep trying, if anyone can help with this, i would be thankfull.

BTW: i tested it on android and is doing exactly the same. videoplayer loads, when hit on play it only plays audio. <------ (a few hours later i tested on another phone and it works, but cannot move dragging or with gyroscope, weird ?¿)

bh

Hi, i cannot get my videos play on iOS (Safari Desktop and also, maybe for other thread iPad/iPhone)
    Videplayer is ok but the videos wont play when hitting play.

Im using .mp4 H264 baseline 4.1 (and tested 3.0) at 30fps.

I'm sure is a simple issue im not seeing right now, but deadline is very close :S

If anyone can help would be great.
    Thanks.

Hi! I'm having some troubles with iOS.

Im using mp4 files H264 Baseline 4.1 30fps. My videos wont play at Mac or mobile iOS devices with Safari. They are playing at PC with chrome and other browsers. Krpano play button appears without no error on the console but the video just wont start when hitting on play.
    Can you help me with this?
    Thanks.

Hello,

I'm converting my videos from mp4 to webm to be played at mobile devices and iOS using MiroConverter. Krpano is throwing an 'Unknown Error!' every time i try to load the video on my phone. I need a clue to solve this problem so i can finish a work for a client.
    Thanks.
    Regards.

gon