Beiträge von ehs

I try to calculate a dynamic lookat-value in vtourskin.xml. But that does not seem to work. The pano I enter only shows loading and nothing happens.
    I made some debug outputs, so I know, the value for "var" is correct. When I replace get(var) in lookat with some numeric value it works.
    nordung is set in the tour.xml as nordung="45"

Code
    trace('linkedscene nordung =  ',scene[get(linkedscene)].nordung);
    set(var,scene[get(linkedscene)].nordung);
    trace('var = ',get(var));
    lookat(get(var),0)

Okay, seems to me, that the problem occurs, because nordung is a string, not an integer. Got NaN, when I tried to add() an int. Is there any possible conversion?

Just wanted to post a little code fragment I programmed to display a text under the hotspots, which shows the name of the target scene dynamically. So, if you change the name of the scene, all hotspots in the other scenes "know" the name. You don't have to change in each scene. *smile*

You just have to add the style once and for each hotspot a second textfield hotspot, with the correct reference to the hotspot.

Code
    <style name="textfeld"  oy="60"  url="%SWFPATH%/plugins_17/textfield.swf" selectable="false"  background="false" handcursor="false" textshadow="3" css="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:arial; font-size:16px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold;"/>
    Code
    <hotspot name="spot" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="0" atv="0" linkedscene="scene" />

<hotspot style ="textfield" 
    onloaded="set(ath,get(hotspot[spot].ath));set(atv,get(hotspot[spot].atv));set(html,get(scene[get(hotspot[spot].linkedscene)].title));"/>

Thought it could be useful for others...

Does anybody see a possibility to add this text dynamically to every new hotspot without adding the lines for each hotspot? vtourskin.xml?

Thank you Klaus, that was exactly, what I was searching for

Zitat

But using several styles is possible, set: style="style1|style2"

And it works :)

Can someone confirm, that 2 styles for one hotspot is still working? I always get a parsing failure.

I have some hotspots with different url-attributes which are assigned by style.

And I have attributes, which are all the same for all hotspots. And I don't wan't to write these attributes again and again for obvious reasons. E.g. if I want to change scaling for all or want to make a device differentiation for all hotspots at once...

Okay, habe jetzt gesehen, in der DefaultSkin.xml gibt es einen Bereich für Android. Aber wie mir scheint, wirkt dieser nicht? Habe erstmal noch die androidbuttons.png hochgeladen, weil ich nicht wusste, dass diese fehlte. Schade, dass das nicht immer gleich mit hinzugefügt wird beim Erstellen eines Panoramas. Und schade, dass der Browser (Android) keine Fehlermeldung wirft, wenn die Bilder nicht da sind.

Ahhh, jetzt funktioniert es. Habe den Namen geändert und den Lensflare aktiviert. Und ich musste in meiner HTML das HTML5 prefer auf Fallback setzen. Sonst kann ich lange rumprobieren ;) Steht eigentlich irgendwo in der Dokumentation, welche Dinge für HTML5 bzw. Flash tauglich sind?

Code
    <lensflareset name="test" url="krpano_default_flares.jpg">
    </lensflareset>

<lensflare name="blendung" set="test" ath="0.0" atv="0.0" />

Ich glaube ich stelle mich zu dumm an. Probiere es schon seit gestern Abend. Ich bekomme einfach keine Flares hin. Habe schon Codeschnipsel probiert. Nichts will funktionieren. Wie z.B. jetzt unten in meinem bestehendes Panorama. Das merkwürdige ist, wenn ich den Flare-Pfad falsch angebe oder den Bildnamen ändere, bekomme ich nichtmal eine Fehlermeldung. Was mache ich falsch?