Beiträge von foutjo

I am currently using version 1.19.5

I have images that are not geo tagged and I wanted to add bing map support with the VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.
    Setting the following in vtourskin.xml gets the bing map to display:
    maps="true"
    maps_type="bing"
    maps_bing_api_key="...."

In the skin_map layer I also set:
    lat="41.525031" lng="-88.081725"

Map displays fine.

My question is can I set the lat & lat from someplace outside of the vtourskin.xml file?
    For maintenance purposes I want to have many VTOURS share the same vtourskin.xml file.
    With that said I would need to somehow set the lat & lng outside of the vtourskin.xml file.

I see that the SCENES in the tour.xml file has lat & lng but when I set those attributes and then
    remove them from the vtourskin.xml file the map does not display.

Can anyone tell me how I might accomplish this?
    Or have I coded something incorrectly.

Thanks.

Hi I am using version 1.19_5 and I am trying to figure out how to access sound files from another website.

With the following code I get no sound. Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong?
    I can access the sound files directly and play them from the browser so I don't think it is a permissions issue.

Thanks.

<!-- load the soundinterface plugin -->
    <plugin name="soundinterface"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf"
    alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js"
    rootpath="http://www.360vrvenue.com/music/"
    preload="true"
    keep="true"
    />

<action name="hidesplashimage">
    set(plugin[splashimage].visible,false);
    playsound(bgsnd, 'Transcend.mp3|Transcend.ogg', 0);
    </action>

Hi I am currently using version 1.19.5.
    I am having a problem with last letter of the scene title being cut off in the upper right when it is displayed above the menu bar.
    title="...Front Yard"

I am using the vtour multi rez dropplet and I noticed the same issue in version 1.19.4.

I tried adding an extra space but that did not work.
    I also tried " " and ' ' and these did not work either.

Can someone tell me what the best method for adding an extra space at the end or another preferred method to fix my problem?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I have a unique request by a client that I'm hoping someone could help me with.

I have a standard 10 scene VT that I create with a modified VTour script.
    I added the autotour option to the VT and the client loved it.
    They now have the following request:
    Can I have the 10 scene VT run automatically without no user controls available(up/down/zoom...) and have the 10 scenes just keep running in a loop?
    I believe they would like to have the tours run on a big TV screen in their lobby. Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm just not sure if its possible.
    I'm hoping some of the experts might have had this request before.

Thanks in advance.

I have a help button that will display an image with some help info.
    I would like to make the current visible scene opaque(dimmed out) while the help image is displayed.

Does anyone know how I might go about doing something like this?

Thanks in advance.

Another question I have is how would I add tool tips to the skin control bar options?
    I tried replacing the skin_glow with skin_tooltips but this did not work.

<layer name="skin_btn_lt" style="skin_base|skin_tooltips" crop="0|192|64|64" align="bottom" x="-100" y="4" scale="0.5" skin_tooltip="TURN LEFT" ondown2="set(hlookat_moveforce,-1);" onup2="set(hlookat_moveforce,0);"/>

Thanks in advance.

I have never worked with modifying the skin control bar before so I could use a few pointers.

I want to add an additional option to the control bar for auto rotate. I noticed on the vtourskin.png there is an icon(spinning top) that looks like something I could use that will allow the user to turn the auto rotate on or off.
    Here is were I need help. How do I go about adding an additional option to the control bar? I see skin_control_bar defined for both standard and mobile devices. For each option there is a line something like this:

<layer name="skin_btn_lt" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|192|64|64" align="bottom" x="-100" y="4" scale="0.5" ondown2="set(hlookat_moveforce,-1);" onup2="set(hlookat_moveforce,0);" />

How do I figure out what the crop numbers and the x and y settings would be if I want to add the spinning top from the vtourskin.png file?

I would like to also add an additional icon for 'Information'. Since there is not a corresponding icon on the vtourskin.png file how do I go about adding an option to the control_bar with something that is not an icon on the vtourskin.png file?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Using the tool tips example I was able to get tool tips to work with both flash and html5.
    I am not trying to get the tool tips to work with an animated hotspot.

I used example krpano code for the animated hotspot:

<style name="hotspot_ani_white"
    url="%SWFPATH%/hotspots/hotspot_ani_white_64x64x20.png"
    crop="0|0|64|64"
    framewidth="64" frameheight="64" frame="0" lastframe="19"
    onloaded="hotspot_animate();"

/>

<!-- hotspot animation action -->
    <action name="hotspot_animate">
    inc(frame,1,get(lastframe),0);
    mul(ypos,frame,frameheight);
    txtadd(crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight));
    delayedcall(0.03, if(loaded, hotspot_animate() ) );
    </action>

Because both the animation for the hotspot and the tooltip are defined as "styles" I can't seem to get both of them to work together.

Here is the tooltip snippit from the krpano examples that I am using:

<!-- the 'tooltip' style - show tooltip textfield and update positions as long as hovering -->
    <style name="tooltip"
    onover="copy(layer[tooltip].html, tooltip);
    set(layer[tooltip].visible, true);
    tween(layer[tooltip].alpha, 1.0, 0.5);
    asyncloop(hovering, copy(layer[tooltip].x,mouse.stagex); copy(layer[tooltip].y,mouse.stagey); );"
    onout="tween(layer[tooltip].alpha, 0.0, 0.25, default, set(layer[tooltip].visible,false), copy(layer[tooltip].x,mouse.stagex); copy(layer[tooltip].y,mouse.stagey); );"
    />

<!-- the 'tooltip' textfield -->
    <layer name="tooltip" keep="true"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"
    parent="STAGE"
    visible="false" alpha="0"
    enabled="false"
    align="lefttop"
    edge="bottom"
    oy="-2"
    width="200"
    autoheight="true"
    background="false" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" backgroundalpha="1.0"
    border="false" bordercolor="0x000000" borderalpha="1.0"
    borderwidth="1.0" roundedge="0"
    shadow="0.0" shadowrange="4.0" shadowangle="45" shadowcolor="0x000000" shadowalpha="1.0"
    textshadow="1" textshadowrange="6.0" textshadowangle="90" textshadowcolor="0x000000" textshadowalpha="1.0"
    css="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;"
    html=""
    />

I tried something like this but the tooltip stayed on the screen after the onclick was executed.

<hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_white|tooltip" ath="271" atv="1" onclick="loadpano(tfn-complab-library.xml, null, MERGE(1));" "tooltip="here is some help"/>

Any help or other options to help get tooltips to work with my animated hotspot would be greatly appreciated.

I have buttons on my pano that drive to pano views. I accomplished this with the following:
    <plugin name="load1" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" children="false" keep="true"

css="p{color:#000000; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:14; margin-left:5; margin-right:5; text-align:center; }" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" roundedge="5" shadow="1" borderwidth="1" glow="4" glowcolor="0xFFFFFF" visible="true"
    html="[p]Main View[/p]"
    align="bottom" x="20" y="15" width="120" height="22"
    onclick="loadpano(%SWFPATH%/center.xml, null, MERGE(1));"
    keep="true"
    />

How would I accomplish the above with html5 support?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had a plugin that would display text on hover using the following code:

<plugin name="help"
    align="leftbottom" x="10" y="10" alpha="0.8" scale="0.8"
    onover="tween(alpha,1);"
    onout="tween(alpha,0.8);"
    url="help.png"
    keep="true"
    onhover="showtext(Help, buttonstyle);"
    onclick="action(showhelpimage); "
    />

<!-- button showtext() style -->
    <textstyle name="buttonstyle"
    font="Arial"
    fontsize="14"
    border="false"
    background="false"
    textcolor="0xFFFFFF"
    effect="glow(0x000000,0.7,4,2);dropshadow(2,45,0x000000,3,1);"
    />

How would I accomplish the above with html5 support?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,
    I currently have a plugin defined in my tour that displays a fixed information icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

<plugin name="information"
    url="info.png"
    align="righttop" x="+15" y="+15"
    scale="0.8"
    alpha="0.6"
    onover="tween(alpha,1);"
    onout="tween(alpha,0.6);"
    onhover="showtext(City Methodist Church Information, buttonstyle);"
    onclick="showInfo();"
    keep="true"
    />

I then have these actions defined:

<action name="showInfo">
    if(plugin[infoimage].visible,
    set(plugin[infoimage].visible,false);
    set(plugin[infoimage].visible,true);
    set(plugin[gallery2].visible,false);
    set(plugin[load3].alpha, 1.0);
    );
    </action>

<action name="hideinfoimage">

set(plugin[infoimage].visible,false);
    </action>

My problem is I would like to scale the image that is displayed based on the current screen size. This way if they are on a smaller screen the image will not be so big.

Is there a way for me to scale the image before it is displayed? Or is there a better way for me to accomplish what I am after?

Any help is greatly appreciated.