Beiträge von afare

Anyone know how to setup krpano swf file for microdata, so search engine scan them like video object.
    Some think like this:(embed url and content url must be same i just write width php and mysql so directly i can show sefurl to visitor and search engines but somethings is wrong.)

Code
    <div itemprop="video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject">
           <meta itemprop="name" content="My new Panorama"/>
           <meta itemprop="duration" content="T1M33S" />
           <meta itemprop="thumbnailUrl" content="mynewpanorama.jpg" />
           <meta itemprop="contentURL" content="www.mydomain.com/panorama/my-new-panorama.html"/>
           <meta itemprop="embedURL" content="http://mydomain.com/panorama/pano.swf?panoid=123"/>  
           <meta itemprop="description" content="My new Panorama"/>
        </div>

İ just start to write a cms system with php -mysql oop. Nearly i done my base structure and i just add very basics of krpano system as a component in this cms.
    This system works like category/album/item just i have some problem with editor at the moment but very soon i will sort out this things i hope :).
    So my demo is here http://didimmarket.com/tr/panorama . Sorry at the moment is just Turkish language but i install 5 lang but did not translate yet.
    As soon as possible i will make a video about that to how is works and processing easly...

i have drags function to drag a lensflare icon on panorama image to find lensflare coordinates.
    how to find lensflare coordinates ath and atv with jquery?

problem solved with changing like this .Thank you

<script src="/bilesen/panorama/tema/pano.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    // &lt;![CDATA[

var swf = createswf("/bilesen/panorama/tema/pano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "800", "600");
    swf.addVariable("xml", "/bilesen/panorama/tema/xml.php?ilanid=<?php echo $ilanid ?>&albumid=<?php echo $albumid ?>");
    swf.embed("pano");

function krpano()
    {
    return document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    }

function loadpano(xmlname)
    {
    krpano().call("loadpano(" + xmlname + ", null, MERGE, BLEND(1));");
    }

// ]]&gt;
    </script>

hi i am working on a php cms and i want to add krpano to like a component in this cms.
    i can create xml files(xml.php) from php and mysql and embed in panorama but i can not pass params to this xml.php
    i tried globals and session not working ,
    tried jquery loads with params not working...and many other things.
    so basicly pano.php

and xml.php cant get this itemid and albumid params because its loading in swf pano

Code
    $itemid=$_GET['itemid'];
    $albumid=$_GET['albumid']

so how can i send params from pano.php to xml.php
    or how can i load this xml.php in to pano.php

i check my old post but its still does not work?

ok i will ask simple question about link in krpano.
    (Passing variables/data from ActionScript to PHP and back to AS3 )
    (i am using index.php,index.swf and xml.php)

imagehotspot ->loadpano(scene1);

when i click on image hotspot in krpano.swf

how can i get this variable from swf file with php (scene1)?

like $var_get = $_GET["sceneName"];