Beiträge von Fygo

No idea, really.
    It works fine in Chrome / Firefox (I haven't tested in other browsers) but the default android browser just screws it up and seems like the WebView class does exactly the same. ...which means a video pano cannot be packaged as an app.

I actually read in some other topic that the default browser does this because of the missing webgl, etc. support (here). So just really wondering whether anybody has some other idea how to achieve it. I know squat about android development, to be honest. I just really need to package the app as an "app" (needs to be downloadable as an .apk)

EDIT: tried to use crosswalk / intel xdk / cocoonjs (ludei) but no go either - the pano loads but the video doesn't. Simply shows a log message ERROR: whatevervideo.mp4 - loading video failed!. I am absolutely positive the video file is in the correct folder, etc. (it loads fine in the browser and even on iOS)

Guys, how is it working for you in the default android browser?
    It seems like it is forcing all the video to shrink down = it is flat, not a sphere. No panoramic features at all.

This seems to be a problem with the android's WebView as well. I am loading a video pano html into a webview. It shows and plays fine but it is completely flat and shrunk down to fit the table/div. I cannot seem to figure out whether there is some way to fix this.

Any ideas? (especially Klaus? ;) )
    Thanks a lot!

F.

Hi everybody,

Are there somewhere the formulas for touch/mouse movement of krpano (the ones used in control) or could somebody provide something similar? Looking especially for drag2d.

What happens here that I have a pano on one side of the screen while other elements on the other side of the screen - which have nothing to do with the pano (the panorama 'scene' doesn't reach, overlaps it nor underlays it) . However, the user should be able to touch there and control the pano like it would be one huge pano element. I don't see any other way of achieving this but putting an overlay layer, check the touches on this layer and then control the krpano according to the touchpoints. But for this I would need some movement function, of course. Any ideas / help appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys

Anybody has some experience with 360 videos on ios (8.1)?
    I am loading a krpano viewer to UIWebView instance. The video plays fine, I can control it and all. The only problem seems to be that the video doesn't loop. I have tested it in the browsers (PC) and all seem fine there. For testing purposes I use one of the videos from the krpano website (the one with Dubai).
    I also tried to fire onvideocomplete but it doesn't work either (looping is set to false in that case, of course). Seems like the video end is never reached? But why?

The xml is pretty simple:

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

EDIT: tested on the following: iphone simulator - doesn't loop. iphone 6 with 8.2 - doesn't loop. iphone 6 with 8.3 - doesn't loop. ipad 3 with 8.3 - does loop (???). Actually you don't even have to embed the videos and load them to the webview. Just open the videos page examples here on krpano.com in safari on iphone, it behaves the same.

Hey guys,

Klaus, as you mentioned it is really difficult to sync two videos and therefore it is practically impossible to create a 360 video inside of krpano.
    How would you go about creating a stereoscopic 360 degrees pano for Oculus that would be overlayed (or replaced) by a video and then by another pano again (to create some kind of transition - let's say entering/leaving an object/room/etc). The video would not be 360 degrees but of course it would have to be viewed thru Oculus, too, which means it would need to keep the same fisheye effect as the stereoscopic krpano and be split into two. I assume - despite the fact that the vid wouldn't need to be 360 degrees - this would not be possible either for the same issue with the syncing of videos and I guess there have not been any changes in krpano (yet).

Do you have any idea how to achieve this? Drawing the video onto a canvas (left+right with an offset) and applying a fish-eye effect? Any recommendations/advices for a capable fisheye effect js? All the examples I have seen seem to be rather under-performing.

Thanks a lot!

Hi everybody,

I got stuck again so I hope somebody can/will help me out.

I am using the following movement mode for krpano (I found this in another thread):

Code
    public function updateViewMoveForce(hLookAtForce:Number, vLookAtForce:Number):void {
     	_krpano.set("hlookat_moveforce", hLookAtForce);
     	_krpano.set("vlookat_moveforce", vLookAtForce);
    }

Works nice. However there is one problem: Once a hotspot is clicked, I would like to completely stop the movement and make a "lookto". The lookto works fine but I am unable to stop the movement completely which results that after the lookto completes, the pano moves a bit still and gets out of the position. So once again the steps to reproduce this would be:
    1. put cursor to a position where you can move the pano -> pano begins to rotate/move
    2. if the cursor gets over a hotspot, click it (while pano still moving)
    3. that triggers a lookto, which works fine and indeed the pano "looks to" where it should
    4. ... but as it was moving before the lookto(), after the lookto it still moves a bit which brings it out of the position.

This is my lookto function:

Code
    public function lookTo(ath:Number, atv:Number):void {
         	  updateViewMoveForce(0, 0);
    	       	_krpano.call("stoplookto()");
      	     	_krpano.set("mylooktocallback", callback);
    	       	_krpano.call("lookto("+ath+", "+atv+", 70, smooth(180, -180, 360), true, true, mylooktocallback() )");
    	       	function callback() {
           	     	     	dispatchEvent(new Event(MOVE_COMPLETE));
     	     	}
    }

Is there anything I can do to completely stop the rotation? Setting 0, 0 for the forces obviously does not make the trick as it just "tweens it out". Please note that before I call the lookTo the work forces are not updated on enter frame anymore so the only updateViewMoveForce() called is inside the lookTo() function. Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Is it possible to have a lookto() callback fire an AS3 function with a loaded pano? How could achieve this?

Looking for something like this:

Code
    public function lookTo(ath:Number, atv:Number, callback:Function):void {
       _krpano.call("lookto("+ath+", "+atv+", 70, tween('easeOutQuad', 3), true, true, "+callback+")");
    }

The above obviously won't work. Is there any way or will I have to go for a 3 secs interval in this case? (not preferred... inaccurate).
    Thanks a lot for feedback!

Thanks for your reply, Andrey!

I should have mentioned that is exactly how I am doing it right now:

Code
    atv = _krpano.get("hotspot[hotspotdisplay].atv");
    ath = _krpano.get("hotspot[hotspotdisplay].ath");
    coords = String(_krpano.get("spheretoscreen("+ath +","+atv +")"));
    split = coords.split(",");
    _hotspotDisplayPos.x = split[0];
    _hotspotDisplayPos.y = split[1];

However, I have quite a bunch of hotspots and this script has to run on every render (onviewchanged) to obtain the updated coordinates. I was wondering whether there is some more performance friendly way to do this.

EDIT: Or do you mean it backwards: check the sprite's spehere position and compare? Maybe that'd be better indeed. But in that case the question is how to compare the position / width / height of the objects? (as of course I cannot compare just two points but all the area)

Hi everybody,

I am loading a krpano panorama into a swf container where I have a custom cursor (Sprite) that's moved around without the mouse. Because of this I cannot listen to any mouse even and for a hotspot click I need to check for hitTest between the custom cursor and a krpano hotspot. Is it possible to do this? There is no problem to retrieve the hotspot but I have no idea how to detect the collision between the hotspot and the sprite.

Hi guys, Klaus,

I am working on an app that uses krpano object to show a 2D object. We have made several tests and it all worked fine... until now. Now we have to make a more elaborated example to show it to the client and I got stuck. Here is the description:

The test example was done with 90 images of 1920 x 1080.
    The XML is as follows:

The example works excellent.

Now for the client we went for the same but increased the image count to 151:

The problem is that the client example never and I mean NEVER loads all the images without interaction. The CPU usage is really high all this time. I open the app, the CPU usage shoots to 200%. 15 minutes later it is still 200%. I know the images are not loaded because if I spin the object around, a few images still "flash" black. After I make a full spin, the CPU usage falls to normal, so I assume this has something to do with loading and for some reason it is not loading all the images. Also, events.onloadcomplete is not fired. Is there any explanation to this? What am I missing?

EDIT: Note that the first xml is missing the '% 0 f' string, the forum cuts it out.
    EDIT2: 143 images work. 144 do not. ??? At least in my case on this machine.

Hey guys,

This thing is baffling me - I created a pano using the 'MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet'. I haven't made any other changes, not using any plugin, etc.
    If I open the generated HTML file and I see it in the browser I can see it exactly like it is on the attached webgl.jpg screenshot. However, if I change the html5:"auto" in the emebdpano call to see it in Flash, I get a totally different view, see flash.jpg. Why is this and how to fix it? Thanks a lot.

Hi everybody

Is it possible to control the view without clicking? I was thinking of something like mouse_move -> when the mouse is close to the center of the 'area', the view is still. When it is moving towards the edges, the rotation changes (and accelerates depending how close the mouse is to the edges).
    I am sure this can be achieved but I have honestly no idea how. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

How can I achieve the subject? Let's assume I add a hotspot using the pano's xml:

Code
    <hotspot name="hs1" alpha="0">
    		...the points
    </hotspot>

Now I will load this pano into another swf file and use the following:

Now I need to call a function when the hotspot 'hs1' is clicked, however I am unable to retrieve the reference to the sprite. How can I do that? Thanks.