Beiträge von nex

Hello
    everyone!

Well,
    I have a problem with my plugin (radar modified), I wish I could change the
    angle of the radar via an action in the xml . I have already changed the code
    of the plugin, but I do not have enough power to go further.

Example
    xml code :

Code
    <plugin name="map" url="map.jpg" align="center " x="0" y="0" scale=" 0" handcursor="false" zorder="100" scalechildren="true" /><plugin name="mapmask" url="map_mask.png" parent="map" enabled="false" />
    <plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf" alturl="plugins/radar.js" parent="mapspot0" mask="mapmask" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="22.5" y="26.5" linecolor="0x000000" linewidth="0.5" scale="10.0" heading="103" headingoffset="0" fillcolor="0xff5a00" fillalpha="0.65" editmode="true" angletir="5"  />
    <plugin name="buttonup" url="button.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" handcursor="false" zorder="110" ondown="set (plugin[radar].angletir,+0.2);" onup="set(plugin[radar].angletir,0); "/>
    <plugin name="buttonup" url="button.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" handcursor="false" zorder="110" ondown="set (plugin[radar].angletir,-0.2);" onup="set(plugin[radar].angletir,0); "/>

And
    here is the file radar.as
    link : closed

Should be able to change the "number" that this is line 246 (var angletir :Number = 8 ;)

For a long time I'm looking for a solution, but nothing up here...
    I really hope you can give me your help!

Hello,

I am trying to make a small plugin "comment - writing" to my project, but I do not go out with AS3.

The plugin is created and integrated in Krpano, but my problem is with the fullscreen that disables the keyboard!

I tried many tests without success!

Exemple:
    AS3 :

Code
    public function setFullScreen():void { this.width = Capabilities.screenResolutionX;                this.height = Capabilities.screenResolutionY;                this.stage.align = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT;                this.stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;                this.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE;            }

or just :

Code
    stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE;

Html :

Code
    <param name="allowFullScreenInteractive" value="true" />

I hope you can give me a solution.
    ps: I can not integrate packages in flash, and I do not know why!

I also enclose the test file & .fla .as

adresse : Closed

I fine other solution without AS3 ... (no fullscreen) *pinch*

Already thank you to answer me,

Yes indeed in virtual visit we did not need this feature!
    I tried the suggested solution, but radar still running at the same time.

I think, without advance trops me that the only way and create the radar plugins (I hope not)!
    I also decided not to use HTML5 for the moment, so the only solution in flash.

Hello,

I need your help with a project , it is not for a virtual tour , but I use Krpano to do .

My problem is with the radar , I want my radar is dissociated from each other , if I drag one, the others should not move at the same time .
    For now if I drag one another move at the same time ( it follows the normal pano ... )

When I enable " Radar pluging - Heading Edit " on each radar, I can move independently !

So my question is :

- Do I activate automatic "Edit Heading " and remove the same time the small information window with a script or something?
    - If create a particular radar plugin? Because I can not find the file .flv radar ! ( I ask can be too much? )

PS : This project is expected by a lot of people , it is not so fun! *wink*

Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKeUXcoZLqE&feature=youtu.be

Test file : http://nexnecis.free.fr/download/Test_radar.rar > Take the numbers down and move

Thank you in advance because I find no solution ! And Sorry for my English...