Beiträge von Edge@51

Zitat

2.- There's a new feature, that allows cancelling the creation of polygons / cubes / extruded polygons, so if you commit an error while creating them, you can just press ESC and you can just start again.

Great, thank you *thumbsup*

But why don't you change the version number? It's still the 1.1, for people who does not read this forum they would not know that it's not the same build.

I open this topic to share some feedbacks and some requests that maybe Jordi and Klaus might found useful *smile* I know that there is a menu in the software, but I think it would be great to share and discuss about some ideas with everyone *smile*

1. All the modelling is based with transparent colours. I'm colourblind and sometimes I've got some difficulties to see if I drew or not a surface. Coud it be possible to add an "opaque mode", with no transparency?
    2. When I select an element I don't see any change. Could it be possible to "bold" the element or any other visual effect?
    3. When the modelling become complex, it's not easy to delete an element. Often I delete the wrong one because they are overlapping. An option could be to add a numbering of the surfaces and elements, with a window which show all the elements. When an element/surface is selected in this window, we can see it in the main window (see 2. for the effect) and it would be easy to erase. I word every day with finite element software and we have this kind of tool.
    4. When we bought this software it's to navigate inside the panorama. It's very disturbing to not be able to move after the first render. So either automatically add the navigation code inside the main.xml file or add some documentation in the website (maybe a video too?)
    5. Navigation plug in: the website is not very clear about the purpose of it. Maybe the webpage could be improve?
    6. Mac: the notifications are buggy: sometimes in a few seconds the software generate more than 40 notification. I think that notification is not the right tool to inform the user about what wrong he does. I think notification should be only used to inform the user when the render is done.

I found the solution to navigate (with some clues given by Jordi):

• Add the "depthmap_navigation.xml" file (can be found in the plugin folder of krpano 1.20) in the root folder of your project
    • Edit the file "main.xml" generated by Everpano3D and add this code in the beginning:
    Code
    <include url="depthmap_navigation.xml" />

On the other side, if what you need is just to move around in a single pano tour, you won't need the plugin for that.
    There's and xml file in the krpano 1.20 distribution package with the necessary code for such a behaviour depthmap_navigation.xml

Ok, I managed to make it work *thumbsup*

So I add the "depthmap_navigation.xml" file (found it in the plugin folder of krpano 1.20) and in the main.xml file generated by Everpano3D I added this code in the beginning:

Code
    <include url="depthmap_navigation.xml" />

It's not user friendly at all, why don't you automatically add this code during the Render?

That's amazing! In the old time, Realviz had developed the same software, but a way more complicated. At that time I was a Realviz Stitcher user, and I tried Tour (if I remember correctly the name). I never managed to create anything *g*

I sil buy a licence later today but I have few question:

• What is the point of the navigator Pro plugin. It's not clear in the website. Can I do working and smooth 3D transition if I only have the krpano upgrade licence (by adding some xml parameters)?
    • I already have some VR tours. Are 3D tours compatible with all the krpano xml options / plugin? (sound, map, ...)

Ok, I found the solution for safari: by default, the automatic sound player is disabled.
    You have to go to the safari preferences => Websites => Autoplay and then allow your website.

The same on firefox: Preference => Privacy => Allow sound autoplay (or sorting like that, my system is in French: "Empêcher la lecture automatique de contenus sonores")

krpano has a strange behaviour lately: ht sound interface work correctly on Windows and iOs device, but on MacOs 10.14.5, I have no sound (on safari, chrome, firefox).

On exemple:
    http://www.panochrome.fr/panoramas/mond…e_mombassa.html

My html code:

HTML
    <!DOCTYPE html><html><head>	<title>Kénya - Cooperative Akamba</title>	<meta name="viewport" content="target-densitydpi=device-dpi, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />	<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />	<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />	<style>		@media only screen and (min-device-width: 800px) { html { overflow:hidden; } }		html { height:100%; }		body { height:100%; overflow: hidden; margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; background-color:#000000; }		a{ color:#AAAAAA; text-decoration:underline; }		a:hover{ color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration:underline; }	</style></head><body>
    <script src="../../../krpano/swfkrpano.js"></script>
    <div id="pano" style="width:100%; height:100%;">	<noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="valign:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br/><br/>Javascript not activated<br/><br/></div></td></tr></table></noscript>	<script>		embedpano({swf:"../../../krpano/krpano.swf", xml:"cooperative_mombassa.xml", target:"pano"});	</script></div>
    </body></html>

And the first part of my xml:

Code
    <krpano version="1.19">		<include url="../../../krpano/skin/defaultskin.xml" />
    	<view hlookat="-70" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmin="10.0" fovmax="110.0"/>	<display details="22" />
    	<progress showload="no" showwait="no"/>		<autorotate enabled="true"			speed="5.0"		    waittime="1.0" />
    	<preview url="cooperative_mombassa.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<plugin name="soundinterface"        url.flash="../../../krpano/soundinterface.swf"        alturl="../../../krpano/soundinterface.js"        preload="true"        rootpath=""        keep="true"        volume="0.4"        mute="false"        />        
    	<events name="currentpano"	        onnewpano="playsound(bgsnd, 'cooperative_akamba.mp3', 0);" 	        onremovepano="stopsound(bgsnd);"	        />

Does someone had any idea? It worked well for some times *confused*