Posts by panomedia

Hi i have an issue with the studios 360's FISTIKI/ELIA/RHODI , I have used blend hotspot mode, but not working on Android ???

Really strange , any ideas or mistakes in my code:

<scene name="scene_room-blend1" title="room-blend1" onstart="" thumburl="panos/room-blend1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<control bouncinglimits="calc:image.cube ? true : false"/>
    <view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" architectural="1.0" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="range" vlookatmax="75"/>
    <preview url="panos/room-blend1.tiles/preview.jpg"/>

<image>

<cube url="panos/room-blend1.tiles/pano_%s.jpg"/>
    </image>
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-80.791" atv="4.799" linkedscene="scene_room-blend2"/>
    <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="32.460" atv="2.060" linkedscene="scene_room-blend5"/>
    <hotspot name="door" url.normal="panos/room-blend1.tiles/slice1.jpg" distorted="true" onloaded="calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll(63, 81.4153, -0.3079, 4.2776); animation(); " enabled="false" alpha="0.0" animation="tween(alpha, calc(1.0 - alpha), 3.0, linear ); delayedcall(7.0, animation() ); "/>
    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="125.217" atv="6.379" distorted="false" zoom="false" linkedscene="scene_balcony1"/></scene>

http://panomedia.s3.eu-west-3.amazonaws.com/nikolaou360/index.html[/size]
    [size=10]

[size=10]http://panomedia.s3.eu-west-3.amazonaws.com/nikolaou360/tour.xml[/size]

29 Euro is spinning in my head *smile*
    This is a test option, after which it will be more expensive

Hello !!! i was just checking this :: http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Gallery_en.html but i encounter that in VR mode...the photos open in the midlle ...Not 1 photo for each eye (left and Right ..) since th escreen is divided in 2..in VR mode... there should be the same photo / popup 2 times..one for each side ???

Thanxxx and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wink*

Hello. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I recently shot a series of panos at an art exhibit. I have successfully generated a tour of the room and have included high resolution image popups of each of the pieces of art, but I'm not sure how to implement a similar feature when in WebVR mode. Can anyone help me think of a possible solution? I understand that there are no layers shown in webvr mode, but what are some other possible solutions? Could I do something like use my high res image of the artwork to create an additional pano that shows only the artwork and display that in the vr mode tour? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!! im actually looking for the same thing for sometime.... any solutions??? do you have a working example to look at it?? the main problem is that hotspots open in the midlle ...Not 1 for each eye :( ...thanxxxx in advance !!!! *smile*

Hi!! did anybody help you with the code ??? i need the same thing

Hi!!!, in order for it to work 'KEEPVIEW', its not only the code/coding on the tour.xml ( changing :: <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="150" atv="14.968" linkedscene="scene_4" /> ) replacing it with:: <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="88.917" atv="25.511" onclick="loadscene(scene_4, null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW, BLEND(0.5))"/>
    Also i had done this on all different scenes:
    <scene name="scene_2" title="2" onstart="" thumburl="panos/2.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    <view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="" fovmin="105" fovmax="130" limitview="auto" /> .......
    <scene name="scene_3" title="3" onstart="" thumburl="panos/3.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    <view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="" fovmin="105" fovmax="130" limitview="auto" /> ......

// i put the same vlookat

Is the preparation of the panoramas all the same alignment like this:::: https://wedtales.com/panomedia.gr/indexkeepview.html (check the panoramas photos)

I hope it helped krpano begginers..

Special Thanxx to Master Klaus!!

// oscar

https://www.panomedia.gr

Let's say that we have created a presentation with krpano in order to present some items (hotspots).

You click on a item and you get one or more photos, a description about the item and a couple of links for the item itself.

Is it possible to get all the data from a server(photo, description etc)?
    Is there any way to perform any AJAX like requests in order to keep the krpano XML small and at the same time get the latest data from a server?

Lets say that function getData connects to our server and retrieves data.

dummy example
    text_1= getData('text', 'item 1');
    image_1= getData('image', 'item 1');

so inside krpano would exists something like :

action getData (type, item){
    1) connect to server
    2) return url of photo or the text or some linkes
    }

For instance in jquery we would write something like :

function getData (type, foritem){
    $.post( "server/getmesomedataplease.php", { type:type, foritem: foritem})
    .done(function( data ) {
    return data; /*Yes! we got our data , now put them inside the html */
    });
    }