Beiträge von zyON

Hmmm ok, I'll take a look if something else is going on and if I can't find a reason I'll post an example.

Just to clarify, I'm using 1.16.8 and I've tested it out using the xcode simulator (iOS 6), an iPad (iOS 6) and an iPhone (iOS 7). I only get this behavior on the iPhone.

Thanks.

I was really glad that finally there was a workaround for the loop problem of the videoplayer.swf plugin.

I tested the new plugin and I've found that it really works well except when I use video files with feathered masks (I use alpha channels in AfterEffects to mask video parts).

A feather of more than 1px produces an halo when the loop happens. :(

Exporting from AfterEffects as FLV with RGB + ALPHA unmatted.

I'm looking for some help with post-production of around 10 panoramas. At our studio we're fully booked and we need with some urgency to contract some help for the post-production of some panoramas we've shot and stitched. We're talking about Lightroom and Photoshop work to bring the panoramas to life with extraordinary quality. The panoramas are from an old hotel and surroundings. We have bracketed exposures (3 to 7 each panorama). Please e-mail me [n e l s o n . m e n d e s @ gmail . com] (remove spaces) with some example of your work and I'll contact you to discuss fees, deadlines and methods. Thanks.

Hmmm... it seems like you can't duplicate layer/plugin names. It makes sense.
    it should be like this:

Code
    <layer name="floor1" keep="true" type="container" width="1" height="1" >
    		<layer name="child1" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="50" y="50" />
    		<layer name="child2" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="150" y="50" />
    </layer>
    <layer name="floor2" keep="true" type="container" width="1" height="1" >
    		<layer name="child3" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="100" y="150" />
    		<layer name="child4" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="150" y="150" />
    </layer>

Building on my last post about Parent-Child relationships and the new type="container" (Parent - Child with the new type="container" *SOLVED*), It seems that I'm not able to define two containers like this:

Code
    <layer name="floor1" keep="true" type="container" width="1" height="1" >
    		<layer name="child1" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="50" y="50" />
    		<layer name="child2" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="150" y="50" />
    </layer>
    <layer name="floor2" keep="true" type="container" width="1" height="1" >
    		<layer name="child1" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="100" y="150" />
    		<layer name="child2" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" align="center" x="150" y="150" />
    </layer>

The first one appears but not the second one. Why? *unsure*

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with a thing that I thought it would be really simple after the release of the latest version of KRPano (krpano 1.0.8.15).

What I'm trying to create is this:

I have a layer/plugin with an image:

Code
    <layer name="map" keep="true" url="img/fp_1st.png" align="centertop" edge="top" />

Then I've created an empty container layer/plugin and assigned it as child of the first layer:

Code
    <layer name="container" keep="true" type="container" parent="map" />

This should create an empty container right?

Then I've assigned a child of this container like this:

Code
    <layer name="child1" keep="true" url="common/mappoint.png" parent="container" align="center" />

Now I should be able to hide the container layer/plugin and have the child1 layer/plugin hidden right? The problem is that child1 is not even visible in the first place.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Dimma:

I've looked at your examples and it happens in both Safari and Chrome on the Mac. The video freezes for 1 second, that's what happens also on mine. It's impossible to create a seamless loop now.

I don't have any problem using a small looped video (actually I use this a lot in the panoramas). Usually I use the loops as distorted hotspots like:

The problem I'm having is that the loop is not seamless. There's a slight delay between the last and the first frame. I think this is due in part to the FLV format. If I export it as a MOV it plays seamlessly but I need the alpha support so I'm stuck with FLV.

Maybe Klaus can shed some light on this matter?

Im tring to use a small video and let it loop but after the first play it freezes, does anyone experienced the same? is there a solution
    thx a lot
    shen

I'm having this weird problem. Everything runs ok in the HTML5/CSS version of the virtual tour, but when I load it in Chrome or Firefox (via the SWF) it only loads one of the scenes (03-sala). When I use

Code
    trace(scene.count)

the result is 1, and not 3 like it should.

Here's the simple code I'm using:

The tour is being loaded with embedpano like this:

Code
    <script>
    		embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"panodiv", wmode: 'opaque', useHTML5: 'whenpossible'});
    	</script>

Maybe a fresh pair of eyes can spot the problem...

I'm using build 2012-01-25.

Thanks,