Beiträge von JeffStarley

Hi Klaus, I could not get this to work on the Mac, I followed your instructions but I keep getting an error - from Terminal Window OSX 10.6.8

Code
    jeff-starleys-iMac:krpanotools jeffstarley$ ./kmaketiles /LiverpoolFromHopeStHotel.tiles l4_%00v_%00h.jpg /pano/merged.tif 0 -insize=93395x11485 -intilesize=873
    ERROR: invalid or bad argument: 0

I then tried it on Windows 7, again following your instructions - SUCCESS !!!

I do not know what is wrong in my Mac Terminal syntax, can you see where I have gone wrong? it is driving me crazy, it should be so simple.

Jeff

Thanks, this "looks" like what I am after, BUT having tried to follow this many times I always end up with
    "ERROR: invalid or bad argument:" followed by the path to the file that is 3rd from the last file of the input tiles.

I created a droplet by editing the Make Pano (Flat) droplet, changing kmakemultires to kmaketiles, and creating a config file which points to my xml script file which reads

Zitat

<krpano version="1.0.8">

kmaketiles l4_%00v_%00h.jpg retiled.tif 0 -insize=93395x11485 -intilesize=873 -inindexbase=1

</krpano>

I need a complete idiots walk through guide to doing this, can you point me to a full step by step guide to this?

I am not really sure what I should be doing with this.

I have "lost" my original files and now need to produce the full cylindrical image from the tiles, there are approx. 1,500 tiles.
    Is there an easy way to Re-assemble the image from the tiles ?
    Or am I stuck with manually building the image back up in Photoshop Layers?

The flv file is reported as
    "The requested URL /public_server/krpano/files/video/ovremittmatch.flv was not found on this server."

Are you sure you have uploaded the file, is the path correct?

Also the current recommendation is ( from the Flash Video Wiki page )
    "Use of the H.264 and AAC compression formats in the FLV file format has some limitations and authors of Flash Player strongly encourage everyone to embrace the new standard F4V file format."

So if you are certain the file is on your server and the path is correct try converting it to F4V format and edit the xml file to reflect changes.

Hope this helps

Jeff

I have just looked at the xml file, and you have "commented out" all the hotspots which contain reference to flv files so that is probably why it is not working online.
    Below are line 633 -671 from your code, there are several other sections like this. Try checking your local and remote files are in sync.

Jeff

<!--

<hotspot name="ovremitt_match" devices="flash" visible="true"
    url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    keep="false"
    ath="13.120919021042496" atv="13.704398659639647"
    zoom="false" distorted="true" details="8" flying="0"
    width="1698" height="462"
    scale="0.827864684099521" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0"
    rx="21" ry="-6.75" rz="0.22059835702359784"
    edge="center"
    enabled="false" usecontentsize="false" handcursor="false" capture="true" children="true" maskchildren="false"
    zorder="20"
    alpha="1.00" autoalpha="false" blendmode="normal" effect="" easeOutQuading="true" pixelhittest="false"
    refreshrate="auto"
    onclick="play()"
    alturl="plugins/videoplayer.js"
    altvideourl="video/ovremittmatch.mp4"
    buffertime="0.1"
    directionalsound="true"
    iscomplete="false"
    isvideoready="true"
    loadedbytes="539402"
    loop="true"
    onunsupported=""
    onvideocomplete="new_url()"
    onvideoready=""
    outofrangevolume="0"
    pausedonstart="false"
    posterurl="images/postermedia1.png"
    range="90"
    rangefalloff="1"
    totalbytes="539402"
    totaltime="11"
    updateeveryframe="true"
    videourl="video/ovremittmatch.flv"
    volume="1"
    />
    -->

When I try to look at the xml file I get ERROR Message from the browsers

Safari:- error on line 4 at column 2: Encoding error

Firefox:- Line Number 4, Column 8: <!-- stt endtaggen efter options endtagg innan publicering s� att inte editorn syns p� n�tet
    --------------^

Safari's Activity window shows lots of jpg files but no flv file, so I would look at the lines in the xml noted by the browsers.

Jeff

Hans the pano is set with the building as a "hotspot" the top left is a "plugin"

I have two png files to mask part of the video hotspot, see here http://www.jeffstarley.com/luminous_flux/ipod.html

This version has the png overlays set to zorders 22 and 23, they are red to make them obvious.

Wait for pano to load then click on the building to start / pause the video.

I am still working on sorting out the final version.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Hi Marek,

If you have a look at
    http://www.jeffstarley.com/luminous_flux/vid.html
    you will see what I am working on.

I want both of the videos to start once loaded and to be in sync. so that a viewer can pan around whilst watching the video.

I am using the same file for both instances, one as a plugin the other as a "distorted hotspot".

My knowledge and coding skills are virtually nil, so I am looking for help.

Jeff *confused*

Hi Tuur, it is just having one hotspot overlapping another, in this case a png file with transparency masks part of the video hotspot.

Code shown below

Is this what you were asking for ?
    Jeff

Hi Klaus, thanks for your reply.

I had read this several times before posting my question, but I had completely missed the "altvideourl" part, I could not see the wood for the trees !!!

Am I right in thinking that you cannot have another hotspot on top of the video in HTML5 "Multiple Simultaneous Audio or Video Streams" ? as I have 2 "png" hotspots to mask the sky area of the video. These do not work on the iPod, but they do on my computer.

Jeff

Hi,
    I have made a video from sequence of images taken at The Macula's "Luminous Flux" show.
    These images ( over 100 of them ) are the same view at different stages of the show, I know I should have shot this as video in the first place.

I cannot get the video to align perfectly in the panorama, it should do as I can use any one of them in the pano creation.
    Any help on setting parameters to make it fit would be appreciated.

Pano can be viewed here http://www.jeffstarley.com/luminous_flux/ where you can see the (slight but annoying) mis-alignment,
    as well as the other problems, which I can fix.

Thanks for your time.
    Jeff *confused*

I have downloaded Shanti's plugin and followed (obviously NOT very well) the instructions but it does not work for me. In Safari I get an error which the "Activity" window tells me is:-
    " http://www.jeffstarley.com/Martins_Bank_T…ml?nocache=2493" - "not found "

Firefox's "Error Console" shows "Warning: Expected ':' but found 'undefined'. Declaration dropped.
    Source File: http://www.jeffstarley.com/Martins_Bank_Tour/tour.html
    Line: 0"

Can anybody help me to fix/understand what I have done Incorrectly?
    The tour url is http://www.jeffstarley.com/Martins_Bank_Tour/tour.html
    Jeff *confused*