Beiträge von rocher

Hi all,

Is there any way to integrate krpano inside an issuu publication? Or, vice-versa, to integrate issuu inside krpano?

regards,
    -- rocher

Hi all,
    Thank you very much Klaus for your quick response. I'll try to fix that.

But wait, we're talking about WHITE spaces. They are not part of the semantics, just part of the syntax. Please don't consider them as a token, just a separator.
    IMHO empty strings should be ALWAYS enclosed between " or ' characters. That's the most usual treatment in almost any programming language, no matter how ancient or modern.
    'openthumbs( )' should be exactly the same as 'openthumbs()' and 'openthumbs( )' etc, no matter how many white spaces you put there: that's not an argument at all, and for sure that's not the 'null' argument.
    (That's taken from C, C++, ObjectiveC, Java, Javascript, PHP; even Lisp, EmacsLisp, prolog, latin, ancient greek ... *wink* )

In other words, please don't confuse a single white space with the empty string or the 'null' value or the 'false' boolean.
    What about indentation, then? That's a concatenation of empty strings or nulls? What a weird language ...

-- Francesc

Hi,

Thanks Klaus, that solved part of the problem.

Here you can see other problems I've encountered:

http://vtour.enacse.com/?c=fundacio-vi…u-solterra&kl=t

and

http://vtour.enacse.com/?c=fundacio-vi…-10-21_update-6

are the same virtual tour using different krpano versions. Please compare the behavior of the buttons at the left.
    Its impossible with the latest version of krpano to do anything, so it's absolutely unusable here.

Also, after reloading, look for "Sala 0.2" scene and play with the photo gallery inside it (click one the photographs with a red spot).

Clearly, one of the last three updates introduced a serious bug.
    Hope it's easy to solve to not to wait until next release. Any idea on how to solve this?

-- Francesc

Hi klaus,

I recently updated to last version and discovered that some 'if' actions don't work as expected.
    For example, this works perfectly in version 1.0.8.14 Update 3 (2011-09-28)

Code
    if( hotspot[ mapping ].loadedbytes GT hotspot[ get( h )].bytes, ...

but not in version 1.0.8.14 Update 6 (2011-10-21).
    Do you have any idea?

-- Francesc

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information posted here. I caught the idea.
    Now you can get astound with our latest work, here #mce_temp_url# *g* (the 'Habitat Mapping' is not our ... but wait ... )

A part of using movies to simulate movement or series of plugins or hotspots, how about adding several animated gif images to add movement to scattered parts of a panorama?

Regards,