Beiträge von herbechantal

Hello everybody
    i downloaded firefox aurora, installed it, desactivated flashplayer plugin, and my tour in HTML 5 "auto" settings is working fine (I used to have the tile problem discussed on this forum). For the one who have downloaded Windows 8 on oracle virtual box, the HTML5 virtual tour is working, but not as well as on IE 10 platform. The arrow sare not linking to the next tour. Here is the link to download Firefox Aurora
    http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/21612-firefox_aurora
    Other question :
    I bought an Android (Samsung Galaxy Ace with android 2.2) the only one that doesn't get Chrome of firefox ! I downloaded Dolphin, but cannot install the Dolphin beta, reading HTML5.
    Guess I should have been more careful before buying this Samsung.
    Has anybody an idea of what brower I could use (I tried Opera : doesn't work for the tours neither)
    Chantal

Yesterday the firewall of my hosting company blocked my dynamic IP connection (too many connections). I could not get to my control panel page neither my FTP. I managed to get to my control panel by using an IP hiding software, but still could not get to Filezilla. Of course, no support on WE and friday evening!
    I found the manip by accessing to my Orange Livebox control panel and resetting it. It gave me a new dynamic IP.
    Chantal

Hello back
    By desactivating the flash plugin it seems that I am obtaining the same result on Windows 7 screen as the example on Krpano with the same manip : I can see some of the cube faces, and by moving the mouse, the others are appearing, but disassembled. Nevertheless I have a problem on Firefox that I did not solve yet. I does the same result when I am desactivating flash on explorer. Is it normal, or I am asking a stupid question? I am pretty good as asking stupid questions anayway...
    Thanks for your answer
    Chantal

I found the way to make the splitscreen work. For the one who are beginners, like me, you have to put the folder java-sync into a folder holding the swfkrpano, the krpano swf, the licence, etc...
    Dont get the folder out of the krpano envelop... it is probably mentionned on the html, but nevertheless, I am not yet capable to understand fully the scripts, and I do it my way.
    Chantal
    http://www.panoramiques360degres.com,
    splitscreen on page "galerie de tours virtuels"

I am a beginner and trying all the exemples and interfaces of krpano, and amazed by all the possibilies offered by this viewer. It is probably the greatest I found, so far.
    At the moment I am trying the java interface js_sync (split pano) It works great inside krpano but not outside. Eventhought I added the license, the swfkrpano, the swfobjet in my file.
    So far the only problem I had with my pano published is the google keys not working. I went on google api map page, got my keys, but it still shows an error.
    It is not a great deal, and I turn around the problem by adding a spot linked to google.
    Can anyone explain to me what is missing in my file to export the java interface on a page ?
    Thanks in advance
    Chantal

Initialization failed: please check the API key,
    swf location, version and network availability.

Google map (google map outside external pano) is working in local, working when external of Krpano, working on filezilla, when ready to load by FTP. This is the first time I have something not working once loaded on the page. Usually, if there is a problem, it is not working when externate of the krpanofile. Here is the message and you can check on
    http://tour1.panoramiques360degres.com/images/tour%209/tour%209.html, our demo page.
    We bought the 19euros keys. Is that because we should use the 99 euros google keys ?
    Thanks a lot and in advance for your answer.
    Chantal

Thanks again for your help.
    I will try the scrolling thumnails that Graydon made this week. At the moment I have a problem with google map and I am struggling with it.
    It works fine in local, fine in out of Krpano folder in the images of my index page and filezilla, before loading on my page internet. Once loaded it does not work anymore. I am sending my xml to you. Could you, ore anyone on this forum try on of your tours with it ?
    I put the file plugins (all of them) in my file to load on the hoster. Could that be the problem ? (I also embeded them all in krprotect)
    I did not put the plugin button fake2 wich goes with butons infos on the xml. It works without it.
    You can see the result on this link :
    http://tour1.panoramiques360degres.com/images/tour%209.html
    It seems not to recognize the googlemap keys. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/wcf/images/smilies/confused.png

Hello back
    I removed the he as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf plugin included two times.
    I took the parent off the plug in (the 2 plugin)
    The link is still appearing on the browser :

ERROR: download of "as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" failed
    Thanks a lot for your help
    Chantal

My tour is working with everything (sound, google map with buttons, homemade hotspots, little planet), (with your help by writing of this forum, thanks a lot to all of you in the past and future) but I still have a problem with the scrolling thumbnails.
    If I solve this, I will not bother you anymore with stupid questions.
    Here is my xml
    Can you give me a clue, like Jarredja dit it yestarday ?
    I am not asking you to do the job for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chantal

Thanks for the answer. No the sound interface works. I got it working on my page. This is all the other swf that are giving me headaches : (googlemap swf, options swf, editor and also scrolling thumbnail). I psent the night on them.
    They all fail with the same message :
    the plugin is failing when I open the tour :
    for exemple : plugin/tour 9/ googlemaps.swf failed. Even if the swf is in my tour folder. I had a problem like that with soudinterface, but resolved it with krprotect. I added the swf in the protect swf.
    maybe this had nothing to do with krprotect if i succeded...
    This time it doesn't work. The swf is embeded all right but still missing when tried on the browser.
    I am pulling my hair off.

Hello everyone
    I am a very beginner, so will you please excuse my naive questions. I went from autopano tour to krpano that has better possibilities, 3 weels ago, but is very hard for someone like me that did not have a clue of xml and neither paroramic photo 4 months ago.
    I always have the same problem when I insert a swf file in my tour: i put the swf file in my folder, but it is always in error when I load the pano.
    Coule you please explain to me what I do wrong ?
    I suspect a path swf syntax that I don't write proprely or not at all.
    Anyway here is my xml, if one of you all is patient enought to go throught it.
    Chantal
    free-lance photographer for virtualtour france. http://panormiques360degres.com
    And hoping working with you (become less stupid and be able to buy your beautiful plugins and use them.
    You are greats, guys !