Beiträge von grandlap

Hi all,
    nice to be here again :)

i'm working on a new project with a virtual tour inside. As i did for the previous project (http://www.visite.culture.gouv.fr) i'll load krpano in my project using kr_as3_interface to interact with it.
    I did not follow the evolution of kr_pano so i don't know if there is something new about unload krpano from my project when i don't need it anymore. I allready asked that quastion in this forum one year ago (à peu près) and that was not possible.

any answer ?

thx

Hop !

Ok I think i got it. The position of the hotspot certainly depends on LoaderInfo dimensions of the loaded swf.
    My hotspot swf export dimension was something like 500x400. When I change it to 10x10 (wich is the size of my magnificent red circle) everything's ok ! *thumbsup*

Thanks again !

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer ! *smile*

Yeah, i tried that, it doesn't work for me.

But, there's something new, when i load the hotspot_ani_black.swf (found in example folder), it just works perfectly with the same embed method.
    I just know now where is the problem, but not how to solve it ^^

any other clue ?

Marc

Hi all,

i'm building a virtual tour with krpano (great work btw !). I have to load krapno into a bigger application. So, i use the as3 interface. It just works fine to load pano and command it.
    I now just need to create my own swf hotspots. I started with a test (just a red circle)

The hotspot is loaded in an other class with

Code
    // chargement du pano
            	this._krpano.call("loadPano('" + vURLXML + "')");
    			this._krpano.set('area.height', this._stage.height);
            	// création du hotspot
    			this._krpano.call("addhotspot(hotspot1);");
    			this._krpano.set("hotspot[hotspot1].url", GXML.getPath("krpano.plugins") + "textHotspot.swf");
    			this._krpano.set("hotspot[hotspot1].ath", "18");
    			this._krpano.set("hotspot[hotspot1].atv", "10");

everything is quite perfect *love*
    BUT... *cry*
    the position of the hotspot in the pano is not fixed. It moves depending the look position.

I certainly miss a parameter or made something wrong, but i just can't find where...

Here is my xml

Thanks for you help ! *smile*