Beiträge von panoqbr

Hi

I have floor plan map with three spots on map. Everything seems to work great, but one spot doesn't seem to work in HTML 5 when clicked. When clicked it reloads current scene. Flash version seems to work great. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Thanks

Arsdezi, from looking at radar xml I do understand the code. Its seems relatively straight forward, but I still cant seem to find my error. I will look at code again when I get on home computer. If I fail to make correction I may upload to server cause I need radar to work.

Alexey, the first example I tried to move map to upper right corner, but had difficulty. I then started over and kept map in default location which is bottom left (second post). In both instances the active radar remained in center of pano and not the map! :(

I haven't uploaded it to online server yet because I have yet to get radar to work properly. If I need to upload I can, but map is in bottom left corner with active radar display in middle of the screen. Active radar doesn't correspond with "spots". Here is scenes-with-imagemap.xml for two scene tour:

<!--
    scenes with imagemap example
    - tour navigation via image map
    - radar at current map point
    - radar room masking via parent container layer elements
    -->

<krpano onstart="loadscene(0);" >

<!-- the image map -->
    <layer name="map" url="skin/Floorplan.png" keep="true" align="leftbottom" x="16" y="16" width="316" height="222"
    handcursor="false"
    scalechildren="true"
    maskchildren="true"
    onclick="closemap();"
    >
    <!-- 'rooms' and spots - the 'room' container elements were used for masking the radar -->
    <layer name="room1" type="container" align="lefttop" x="125" y="4" width="187" height="115" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="spot1" url="skin/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="91" y="59" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(scene__DSC1933_Panorama, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>
    <layer name="room2" type="container" align="lefttop" x="4" y="4" width="117" height="214" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="spot2" url="skin/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="61" y="104" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(scene__DSC2041_Panorama, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>

</layer>

<!-- radar plugin, will be assigned to be a child of spot -->
    <layer name="radar" keep="true" visible="true"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.swf"
    alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.js"
    align="center" edge="center"
    fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" scale="2.0"
    headingoffset="0"
    />

<!-- activated spot image (child of the radar layer) -->
    <layer name="activespot" parent="radar" url="skin/mappointactive.png" keep="true" align="center" edge="center" />

<!-- actions -->
    <action name="closemap">
    set(onclick, openmap() );
    tween(width,64);
    tween(height,45);
    </action>

<action name="openmap">
    set(onclick, closemap() );
    tween(width,316);
    tween(height,222);
    </action>

<!-- activatespot action - %1 = the current spot, %2 = the current radar heading -->
    <action name="activatespot">
    set(layer[radar].parent, layer[%1]);
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, %2);
    </action>

<!-- the scenes -->
    <scene name="scene__DSC1933_Panorama" onstart="activatespot(spot1, 0);">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fov="100" />

<preview type="grid(cube,32,32,256,0xDD3322,0xCC3322,0xFF0000);" details="16" />

</scene>

<scene name="scene__DSC2041_Panorama" onstart="activatespot(spot2, 90);">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fov="75" />

<preview type="grid(cube,32,32,256,0x33DD22,0x33CC22,0x00FF00);" details="16" />

</scene>

</krpano>

Just wondering if anyone could please help with radar plugin problem? I simply used the supplied radar xml/plugins with download package. Map is in bottom left corner, but radar is in middle of the screen by default. I can reposition the radar by changing "center" to "left", "right" etc... but I need radar to be linked with the active "scene". Thank you

Ive been working on the radar plugin most of the day. Im having problems positioning the active radar with each "spot". The active radar spot seems to not want to link with each "spot" scene. The following is my code along with a picture of the radar. I have two spot links to the left of the map and the active radar is to the right.

<!-- the image map -->
    <layer name="map" url="skin/Floorplan.png" keep="true" align="righttop" x="16" y="16" width="316" height="222"
    handcursor="false"
    scalechildren="true"
    maskchildren="true"
    onclick="closemap();"
    >
    <!-- 'rooms' and spots - the 'room' container elements were used for masking the radar -->
    <layer name="room1" type="container" align="lefttop" x="2" y="120" width="187" height="115" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="spot1" url="skin/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="91" y="59" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(scene__DSC1933_Panorama, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>
    <layer name="room2" type="container" align="lefttop" x="70" y="190" width="117" height="214" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="spot2" url="skin/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="100" y="200" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(scene__DSC2041_Panorama, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>

</layer>

<layer name="radar" keep="true" visible="true"
    align="righttop" edge="righttop"
    fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" scale="1.0"
    headingoffset="0"
    />

<layer name="activespot" parent="radar" url="skin/mappointactive.png" keep="true" align="center" edge="center" />

<!-- actions -->
    <action name="closemap">
    tween(width,64);
    tween(height,45);
    </action>

<action name="openmap">
    tween(width,316);
    tween(height,222);
    </action>

<!-- activatespot action - %1 = the current spot, %2 = the current radar heading -->
    </action>

<!-- the scenes -->

<view hlookat="122.501" vlookat="7.196" fov="120" />

<preview type="grid(cube,32,32,256,0xDD3322,0xCC3322,0xFF0000);" details="16" />

</scene>

<preview type="grid(cube,32,32,256,0x33DD22,0x33CC22,0x00FF00);" details="16" />

</scene>

</krpano>

I didn't want to start a new thread, but Im having trouble getting the radar to work with a tour. Attached is my current "scenes-with-imagemap.xml". I have the map displayed in the upper right hand corner with two scenes. The point hotspots show up and also work. The only thing that doesn't work is the radar itself. I also had to replace "startup()" with my little planet code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<!--
    scenes with imagemap example
    - tour navigation via image map
    - radar at current map point
    - radar room masking via parent container layer elements
    -->
    <krpano version="1.17" title="" debugmode="false" showerrors="true" onstart="startup();">
    <!-- Startup actions default in krpano, run for platform without support effect little planet-->
    <action name="startup" devices="html5+css3d|ios" >
    if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));
    loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);
    </action>

<!--Startup actions effect of little planet, running only on for supported platforms-->
    <!-- when the loading is done, wait 2 seconds and then start with the animation to an normal view -->
    <action name="startup" devices="flash|html5+webgl" >
    if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));set(display.flash10, off);
    loadscene(get(startscene));
    set(view.stereographic,true);
    set(view.fisheye, 1.0);
    set(view.fov, 155);
    set(view.fovtype, VFOV);
    set(view.fovmax, 150);
    set(view.hlookat, -165);
    set(view.vlookat, 77);
    set(hotspot[spot1].alpha, 0.0);
    set(autorotate.enabled,false);
    wait(blend);
    delayedcall(2, normalview() );
    </action>

<!-- set to normal view-->
    <action name="normalview">
    tween(view.hlookat, 2, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.vlookat, 0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.fov, 115, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.fisheye, 0.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(hotspot[spot1].alpha, 1.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    wait(2.7);
    set(display.details, 24);
    set(display.flash10, on);
    set(view.fovmax, 135 );
    </action>

<!-- start autorotate and playing the sound and etc. at globally for tour-->
    <events name="currentpano" keep="true"
    onnewpano="set(autorotate.enabled, true);
    set(events[currentpano].onnewpano, null);"
    />

<!-- autorotate -->
    <autorotate enabled="false"
    waittime="3.0"
    accel="0.5"
    speed="5.0"
    horizon="0.0"
    tofov="100"
    />

<!-- Intro text, layer-based, see other parameters for setting of layer in documentation by krpano-->
    <layer name="intro_text" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="center" x="0" y="-75"
    visible="true" autoheight="true" background="false" border="false" enabled="false"
    html="[br] "
    css="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:normal; font-size:32px; font-style:regular;"
    textshadow="2"
    onloaded="if(visible == true, delayedcall(3.0, tween(alpha, 0.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad, set(visible,false);));); " />

<!-- the image map -->
    <layer name="map" url="skin/Floorplan.png" keep="true" align="righttop" x="16" y="16" width="316" height="222"
    handcursor="false"
    scalechildren="true"
    maskchildren="true"
    onclick="closemap();"
    >
    <layer name="room1" type="container" align="lefttop" x="2" y="120" width="187" height="115" maskchildren="true">
    </layer>
    <layer name="room2" type="container" align="lefttop" x="70" y="190" width="117" height="214" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="spot2" url="skin/mappoint.png" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="100" y="200" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(scene__DSC2041_Panorama, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>

</layer>

<layer name="radar" keep="true" visible="false"
    align="center" edge="center"
    fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.5" scale="3.0"
    headingoffset="0"
    />

<!-- actions -->
    <action name="closemap">
    tween(width,64);
    tween(height,45);
    </action>

<action name="openmap">
    tween(width,316);
    tween(height,222);
    </action>

</action>

<!-- the scenes -->

</scene>

</scene>

</krpano>

I got it working by using a different code I found in another thread. Im not sure why this wouldn't work as it seems to be used as stand alone code for the default vtour droplet skin.

Can this line of code be used by itself : <!-- set optional skin logo url -->
    <layer name="skin_logo" url="logo.jpg" scale="0.50" opened_onclick="openurl(url,_blank);" />

Ive created a tour with the Vtour droplet and changed the skin to the stacking thumbnails skin I found in the download package. I tried using the logo code that the default skin created and now it doesn't work

Excellent!
    Of course, it is necessary to grasp the essence of work and documentation krpano. And if there is strong support in the forum and a lot of examples of the use!
    But in the future, if you do not need to do any complex actions enough to work by copy-and-paste method or/and with include your already existing files as templates.
    I'm on the same level of work with KRPANO (вeginner) *rolleyes*
    Good luck! *cool*

Excellent!
    Of course, it is necessary to grasp the essence of work and documentation krpano. And if there is strong support in the forum and a lot of examples of the use!
    But in the future, if you do not need to do any complex actions enough to work by copy-and-paste method or/and with include your already existing files as templates.
    I'm on the same level of work with KRPANO (вeginner) *rolleyes*
    Good luck! *cool*

Thank you!

I just added code to my .xml and it still doesn't want to work. I believe I have followed the correct structure as you described - placing this code on top globally with my "scenes" below. I also left the skin code in there with its settings because I was assuming I would need it? Here is my code. I really appreciate you help.

<krpano version="1.17" title="" debugmode="false" showerrors="true" onstart="startup();">
    <!-- Startup actions default in krpano, run for platform without support effect little planet-->
    </action>

<!--Startup actions effect of little planet, running only on for supported platforms-->
    <!-- when the loading is done, wait 2 seconds and then start with the animation to an normal view -->
    if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));set(display.flash10, off);
    set(view.fisheye, 1.0);
    set(view.fov, 155);
    set(view.fovtype, VFOV);
    set(view.fovmax, 150);
    set(view.hlookat, -165);
    set(view.vlookat, 77);
    wait(blend);
    </action>

tween(view.hlookat, 15.698, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    wait(2.7);
    set(view.fovmax, 135 );
    </action>

playsound(bgsnd, 'music.mp3|music.ogg', 0);
    />

<!-- autorotate -->
    waittime="3.0"
    accel="0.5"
    speed="6.0"
    horizon="0.0"
    tofov="100"
    />

<!-- Intro text, layer-based, see other parameters for setting of layer in documentation by krpano-->
    <layer name="intro_text" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="center" x="0" y="-75"
    visible="true" autoheight="true" background="false" border="false" enabled="false"
    html="Welcome![br]in Paradise!"
    css="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:normal; font-size:32px; font-style:regular;"
    textshadow="2"
    onloaded="if(visible == true, delayedcall(3.0, tween(alpha, 0.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad, set(visible,false);));); " />

<include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" />

<!-- set skin settings: bingmaps? gyro? thumbnail controlling? tooltips? -->
    <skin_settings bingmaps="false"
    bingmaps_key=""
    bingmaps_zoombuttons="false"
    gyro="true"
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"
    thumbs_opened="false"
    thumbs_text="false"
    thumbs_dragging="true"
    thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"
    thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"
    thumbs_scrollindicator="false"
    thumbs_loop="false"
    tooltips_thumbs="false"
    tooltips_hotspots="false"
    tooltips_mapspots="false"
    controlbar_offset="20"
    />

<!-- set optional skin logo url -->
    <layer name="skin_logo" url="Kitchen_out.jpg" scale="0.50" opened_onclick="openurl('http://www.yahoo.com',_blank);" />

<action name="startup">
    </action>

<!-- showtext() textstyle -->
    <textstyle name="infostyle"
    origin="center" edge="center" yoffset="-39" textalign="center" background="false" border="false"
    fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    showtime="3.0" fadeintime="1.0" fadetime="1.0"
    />

origin="center" edge="center" yoffset="-39" textalign="center" background="false" border="false"
    fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    />

<scene name="scene__DSC1933_Panorama" title="_DSC1933 Panorama" onstart="" thumburl="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="false">
    <level tiledimagewidth="5795" tiledimageheight="5795">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="2898" tiledimageheight="2898">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1449" tiledimageheight="1449">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="725" tiledimageheight="725">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>

<!-- place your scene hotspots here -->

</scene>

<scene name="scene__DSC2041_Panorama" title="_DSC2041 Panorama" onstart="" thumburl="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<level tiledimagewidth="5772" tiledimageheight="5772">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="2886" tiledimageheight="2886">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1443" tiledimageheight="1443">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="722" tiledimageheight="722">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>

</scene>

</krpano>

I just added code to my .xml and it still doesn't want to work. I believe I have followed the correct structure as you described - placing this code on top globally with my "scenes" below. I also left the skin code in there with its settings because I was assuming I would need it? Here is my code. I really appreciate you help.

</action>

set(view.fisheye, 1.0);
    set(view.fov, 155);
    set(view.fovtype, VFOV);
    set(view.fovmax, 150);
    set(view.hlookat, -165);
    set(view.vlookat, 77);
    wait(blend);
    </action>

tween(view.hlookat, 15.698, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    wait(2.7);
    set(view.fovmax, 135 );
    </action>

playsound(bgsnd, 'music.mp3|music.ogg', 0);
    />

<!-- autorotate -->
    waittime="3.0"
    accel="0.5"
    speed="6.0"
    horizon="0.0"
    tofov="100"
    />

html="Welcome![br]in Paradise!"
    textshadow="2"

<include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" />

<!-- set skin settings: bingmaps? gyro? thumbnail controlling? tooltips? -->
    <skin_settings bingmaps="false"
    bingmaps_key=""
    bingmaps_zoombuttons="false"
    gyro="true"
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"
    thumbs_opened="false"
    thumbs_text="false"
    thumbs_dragging="true"
    thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"
    thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"
    thumbs_scrollindicator="false"
    thumbs_loop="false"
    tooltips_thumbs="false"
    tooltips_hotspots="false"
    tooltips_mapspots="false"
    controlbar_offset="20"
    />

<!-- set optional skin logo url -->
    <layer name="skin_logo" url="Kitchen_out.jpg" scale="0.50" opened_onclick="openurl('http://www.yahoo.com',_blank);" />

<action name="startup">
    </action>

/>

/>

<scene name="scene__DSC1933_Panorama" title="_DSC1933 Panorama" onstart="" thumburl="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<preview url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<level tiledimagewidth="5795" tiledimageheight="5795">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="2898" tiledimageheight="2898">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1449" tiledimageheight="1449">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="725" tiledimageheight="725">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="panos/_DSC1933_Panorama.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>

</scene>

<scene name="scene__DSC2041_Panorama" title="_DSC2041 Panorama" onstart="" thumburl="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<preview url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<level tiledimagewidth="5772" tiledimageheight="5772">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="2886" tiledimageheight="2886">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1443" tiledimageheight="1443">
    <cube url="panos/_DSC2041_Panorama.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="722" tiledimageheight="722">