Beiträge von panoqbr

This is the code Im using. It doesn't function properly for little planet. Im using multi res tour...do I need to use the beginning "pano image" code? if so which tiles do I point to? This code works but it doesn't start out in little planet viewpoint. Thanks

<!--
    krpano - little planet intro example
    -->

<krpano>

<!-- pano image -->
    <preview url="../../panos/p3/preview.jpg" />
    <image>
    <cube url="../../panos/p3/pano_%s.jpg" />
    </image>

<!-- startup view settings for 'little planet view' (stereographic=true + fisheye=1.0 + fov>120 + vlookat>70) -->
    <view stereographic="true"
    fisheye="1.0"
    fov="155"
    fovtype="VFOV"
    fovmax="150"
    hlookat="-60"
    vlookat="77"
    />

<!-- fisheye and little planets projections are needing more cpu rendering performance,
    to reduce the cpu need and get better performance and frame rate, switch to Flash9
    rendering while in fisheye/littleplanet/stereographic mode -->
    <display flash10="off" details="24" />

<!-- when the loading is done, wait 2 seconds and then start with the animation to an normal view -->
    <events onloadcomplete="delayedcall(2.0, normalview());" />

<action name="normalview">
    tween(view.hlookat, -40, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.vlookat, -35, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.fov, 85, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    tween(view.fisheye, 0.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad);
    wait(2.7);
    set(display.flash10, on);
    showtext('krpano[br]little planet intro example', infostyle)
    </action>

<!-- showtext() textstyle -->
    <textstyle name="infostyle"
    origin="center" edge="center" yoffset="-39" textalign="center" background="false" border="false"
    fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    showtime="3.0" fadeintime="1.0" fadetime="1.0"
    />

</krpano>

Hi, I see where I need to add the following code for little planet. Do I add this anywhere in the main xml file or does it need to be in a specific location?

<view hlookat="0.0"
    vlookat="90"
    camroll="0.0"
    fovtype="VFOV"
    fov="150"
    fovmin="1.0"
    fovmax="150"
    maxpixelzoom=""
    fisheye="1"
    fisheyefovlink="0.5"
    stereographic="true"
    pannini="false"
    architectural="0.0"
    architecturalonlymiddle="false"
    limitview="auto"
    hlookatmin=""
    hlookatmax=""
    vlookatmin=""
    vlookatmax=""
    />

Thank you for the info. Where would I insert the code <include url="vtouskin.xml" /> to call the plugin? In the main tour.xml? Does it need to be somewhere specific or can I paste it anywhere in the main xml file? Sorry for the beginner questions, but there isn't any tutorials on website to show demonstrations.

Im debating on purchasing krpano after being disappointed with other pano software. Im familiar with pano2vr pro. Its been a frustrating experience finding the right skin for all of my needs. Ive seen examples on this site that makes krpano very promising. I was curious how plugins are installed with krpano. Is it just a drag and drop into the "plugins" folder or do I need to copy .xml code and paste into the main index.xml file? id like to have features like interact floor plans, radars, and scrolling thumbnail strip for multiple panos within a tour. Ive seen that plugins like these are offered but wasn't sure if it was difficult like pano2vr to install. One must be very advanced with the skin editor to make tours look presentable with pano2vr. Thank you