Beiträge von donnie

Hi all,

Each of my panoramas are in <scene> tags, that I load with loadscene. The thing is I want the scene to load different images depending on a parameter I could provide in the loadscene(). For instance, I have a kitchen, which can be viewed classic, modern, old style...

So my question is: can I modify my actual code below to send a parameter to the scene from loadscene()?

Or do you think I have to write the same code thrice, one for modern, old, and classic style? It would be almost the same code, which is not very nice I think...

my call to loadscene:

Code
    loadscene(kitchen, "null", MERGE);

my kitchen scene:

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I use these buttons to zoom on my panorama:

Code
    <plugin name="in"    url="../images/interface/boutons/btn_plus.jpg"  align="bottom" edge="center" y="40" x="-160" blendmode="screen" ondown="set(movevectorz,-1);"  onup="set(movevectorz,0);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" />
    <plugin name="out"   url="../images/interface/boutons/btn_minus.jpg" align="bottom" edge="center" y="40" x="-120" blendmode="screen" ondown="set(movevectorz,+1);"  onup="set(movevectorz,0);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" />

I'm trying to limit the zoom range to a minimum and a maximum. I thought about adding a condition in the ondown event, so that if the movevectorsz variable is too low, I cannot zoom more, and if it's too high, I cannot unzoom more.

I thought about something like that:

Zoom button:

Code
    ondown="if (movevectorz<40, set(movevectorz,-1));"

Unzoom button:

Code
    ondown="if (movevectorz>80, set(movevectorz>80,+1));"

The thing is, I don't find how to know the realtime value of the movevectorz variable, it seems not to be in the options plugin I displayed on my panorama.

Could someone please help me on this?

Thanks a lot! *thumbup*

Hi,

I want to display the option plugin, but it does not show in my panorama.

I include it like this:

Code
    <plugin name="options" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/options.swf" keep="true" />

I checked that the path is correct, and it is!

Is there something I overlooked?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to add the functionnality of hiding the interface of my panorama when the user is idle, and then to display it again when he does an action (drag, click...).

Actually, I would like to do precisely what is done on this example => http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pa…bucht/bucht.xml
    but I don't know how to find the xml file of this panorama... (how can I download the xml file of this example?)

I tried to find that in the examples that we can download, but didn't find anything...

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for your help, but while it helped me load the images of the panorama, my radar doesnt work.

1) Before your help, I was using this to call the xml file in my interface:

Code
    krpano.call("loadpano(krpano.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));");

Result: the radar worked fine, but I couldn't see the panorama.
    krpano console panel shows:

Zitat

WARNING: ExternalInterface NOT available
    WARNING: loadpano() - busy
    ERROR: mask "mapmask" not found!

2) If I use your code to call the xml:

Code
    krpano.call("loadpano(krpano.xml,null,KEEPBASE|KEEPPLUGINS);");

Resut: I now see the panorama, but not the radar anymore.
    krpano console panel shows:

Zitat

WARNING: ExternalInterface NOT available
    ERROR: no parent "map" found

Is it possible to have both, or do I have to remove some things from the xml, and code them in my interface?

Hi all,

I created a panorama using an xml file, and I have to create an interface to add a new functionnality.

When I load my panorama with the new swf file I created (the interface), it does not work.

So my question is, is it possible to use an advanced xml file such as the one I attached when using an interface? Or is it normal that it doesn't work?

Thanks a lot for your answer!