Beiträge von Riknieri

hi,
    ive generated an object pano by krpanotools.exe (config: object.config).
    i've notice this issues:

1. button plugin "in" and "out" don't work
    2. button arrows all don't work (when zoom in by mouseweel)
    3. when fullscreen drag mouse rotation don' work

while all mouse events (clickdrag, zoom mouse weel) work correctly.

see this example
    http://am.fondazionemariotobino.it/upload/Image/s…era/camera.html

can someone help me to fix these issues?
    thanks all.
    bye

hi,
    now that "plugin/editor.swf" doesn't work anymore due to end of all browsers support, i need to know if exist an html5 replacement in the last 1.20 suite.

If no how can i manage all hotspot poly coordinates and videohotspot placement inside a pano?

thanks for your support.

Hi,

i've used video player to set some video hostspot (h264,mp4) in a pano with this code

Code
    <hotspot name="videomalago"         url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf"         url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"         videourl="video/malago.mp4"                  ath="-0.448129" atv="0.020557" distorted="true" rx="0" ry="0" rz="-0.000014" width="1280" height="820" scale="0.00018" 	     onclick="togglepause();"	     buffertime="0.1"	     directionalsound="true"	     ignoremetadata="false"	     iscomplete="false"	     isseeking="false"	     isvideoready="true"	     iswaiting="false"	     loop="false"	     onerror=""	     onvideocomplete=""	     onvideopaused=""	     onvideoplay=""	     onvideoready=""	     outofrangevolume="0"	     pausedonstart="true"	     playbackrate="1"	     range="90"	     rangefalloff="1"	     videoframepacking=""	     videoheight="738"	     videowidth="1280"	     volume="1"	     visible="1"	     html5preload="none"         />

but on Mac safari desktop 11 they don't play.

any solution?

thanks in advance.

Hi,
    i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
    i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

iframe content

i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano

solved i use jscall();

but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js
    bye

Hi,
    i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe.
    i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replicate it in javascript?

thanks

<a data-fancybox="iframe" data-src="https://krpano.com/plugins" data-type="iframe" href="javascript:;" >iframe content</a><br/>

i need to convert in javascript for use inside onclick of pano

solved.
    sorry for my question but the issue was due to an Access-Control-Allow-Origin protection

bye.

hi,
    i've tried to load an hotspot video from an external url (URL check is correct)... see below

and pano return this error..

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr9 (build 2017-05-04)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 63.0 - WebGL
    INFO: Registered to: Lucense SCpA
    ERROR: http://lab-content.sviluppo.lunet.it/wp-content/upl…alfiogiomi.webm - loading video failed!

-----------------------------------------------------------

<hotspot name="alfiogiomi"
    url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"
    videourl="http://lab-content.sviluppo.lunet.it/wp-content/upl…alfiogiomi.webm"

ath="-0.445596" atv="0.023655" distorted="true" rx="0" ry="0" rz="-0.000002" width="1280" height="820" scale="0.000171"
    onclick="togglepause();"
    buffertime="0.1"
    directionalsound="true"
    ignoremetadata="false"
    iscomplete="false"
    isseeking="false"
    isvideoready="true"
    iswaiting="false"
    loop="false"
    onerror=""
    onvideocomplete=""
    onvideopaused=""
    onvideoplay=""
    onvideoready=""
    outofrangevolume="0"
    pausedonstart="true"
    playbackrate="1"
    range="90"
    rangefalloff="1"
    videoframepacking=""
    videoheight="738"
    videowidth="1280"
    volume="1"
    />

--------------------------------------------------------

where am i wrong?
    thanks averyone.
    bye

Sorry all,
    i solved.

i miss in html links to js files.

bye

Hi,

i’ve purchased 2 days ago your krpano plugin (now i
    use 1.19 pr12 version of krpano ) but when i call you modal window by an
    hotspot inside pano i see only the overlay black layer and close button
    only, not the main window why? (see the screen capture)

i've only include the plugin....
    --------------------------------

<include url="plugins/modal_window.xml" keep="true"/>
    -----------------------------------

and called it by an hotspot

------------------------------------

<hotspot name="hs1" fillcolor="0x000000" fillalpha="0" borderwidth="0" bordercolor="0x000000" borderalpha="0"
    depth="1000"
    ishotspot="true"
    polyline="false"
    scaleflying="true"
    tx="0"
    ty="0"
    tz="0"
    onclick="forma_px(1024,500,http://cgil-pirelli.sviluppo.lunet.it,Salute);"
    >
    <point ath="-0.345271" atv="0.008423" />
    <point ath="-0.332462" atv="0.00884" />
    <point ath="-0.332462" atv="0.032083" />
    <point ath="-0.34541" atv="0.032926" />
    </hotspot>

--------------------------------------
    I've missed something?

someone may help me?

Thanks a lot

Is a krpano version issue?

thanks

Hi,
    i notice that when i insert more than 5 mp4 videos inside my pano (in chrome on mobile devices) appear some errors like "ERROR:xxxx.mp4-loading video failed!" of videos that some moment ago loading correctly. why?

and i need to reload pano several times because it not complete the loadind and still on blurred aspect.

(krpano 1.19.pr9)

hi,
    i've made a flat pano with several video inside.
    I use "html5 always" in index.html file.

when i play the pano on my mobile device, all posterurl images i'd set on each video are visible correctly, but, when i play pano on desktop chrome or firefox posterurl images are disappeared and i see all first black frames at the beginnig of each video.

i'm sure that my desktop browsers use html5 because i actually use editor.swf plugin for hotspot alignment and the editor button isn't on screen.

I notice sometimes, during pano loading, posterurl images appear for a while and than disappear or the images are seen but the pano stop downloading ad remain blurred.

someone can suggest me any solution?

thanks a lot.

here the examples.
    cattura.jpg is the actually behaviour with html5 on chrome and firefox... we see the posterurl images but pano stop downloading pano and remain blurred
    After several ctrl-f5 an f5 command sometimes pano complete loading but posterurl images are disappeared.

on android chrome is perfect! i don't anderstand.

now, for avoid this issue i'd set html5 on auto.. but clearly in flash ver on pc the images posterurls are missed.

hi,
    i've a pano with several video hotspot inside.
    I used plugin editor.swf for a fine alignment inside the pano dragging each video in right position and retrieve ath and atv params to paste in source xml file.

Trying suddenly the pano on browser using flash version the coords copied matching right positions but in HTML 5 version every hotspot is misaligned in both coords by a one tenths of px. why?
    i used a wrong method for the alignment?

After that, if i try to manually compensate for matching correct alignment in HTML5 (high priority for me), the results seems that coords variations not generate any little displacemente of the hotspots from initial misalignement position.

Can someone suggest me how solve this issue?

thanks all

i post the example

http://testpanorami.sviluppo.lunet.it/florovivaismo/…a/indexfla.html

http://testpanorami.sviluppo.lunet.it/florovivaismo/…ossa/index.html

i must scale and fit videos in the areas

look the hotspot video on th right misalignement between two visualizations.

Hi,
    I think would be very useful complete html5 krpano package with the mobile display of the object pano function using the "make object droplet.bat"
    Actually i use a simple javascript using a single resolution images in autoplay mode.

I've made several sites with object panos.

thanks.