Beiträge von Kodiak

Hello,

In my viewer, I have a cylindrical image and a control bar. The viewer should be aligned to the top and the control bar to the bottom. My images have the good ratio to fit in.
    I can't manage to align the image to the top of the viewer, there is always a little margin meaning the images are vertically centered in the viewer so a part of them is under my control bar.

On the attached picture, you can see the image limits in red. I would like to get rid of the top margin and see the whole image.

Code
    <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.600000" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true" frames="41" frame="1">

Thank you for your help.

Thank you, it worked.
    It's really a shame krpano has no official solution to display "objects" on mobile devices, the request for it seems to be so old...
    You did a great job with the script though but it's quite slow on my HTC *unsure*

Hello Andrey,
    I managed to have your solution work beautifully. But even with copying my own krpano.js, skin etc... I get the "krpano demo" watermark although I have a full license. I don't really understand own the licensing process works and where this watermark comes from (my pictures are clean, the text in on a layer above everything).

Thank you for your help.