Beiträge von sev

hi klaus

it seems as if this bug is again or still around.

i'm having this problem (no pano loading at all when # is entered after url) consistently with 10.1 and 10.2 in Safari and Firefox on Mac (will do further tests on windows). As mentioned here this kind of freaks me out as I can't possibly think of why this happens. Even if I leave away ALL javascript, it still happens.

You can test it here:
    http://zeitraumaargau.ch/homberg.html -> works
    http://zeitraumaargau.ch/homberg.html# -> doesn't even load

If there is a chance it has something to do with your compression, please provide one with standard compression. You know, when people are willing to download more than 10mb to browse in a pano, I'm pretty sure they'll survive with another 6kb *wink*

Any speedy help much appreciated (can't go online with an update because of this and deadline's already over *cry* )

Cheers /sev

We use krpano for a flash website. Because krpano doesn't like at all to be somehow embedded within Flash, we went the path to include it via Javascript when necessary. This already was much more hurtful than it should be, because krpano likes to interfere with about anything that's sitting around: swfobject, mousewheel-libraries, ..

Anyway, the whole thing worked quite nicely. Until we added deep linking to the (main) Flash app (with the help of swfaddress).

I've narrowed the problem down to the following:

- open the html with krpano with a deep link (krpano.html# is fully sufficient). TSCHATAWUMM!! The whole thing just won't show any pano anymore!!
    (no swfaddress.js included ... i really don't know what the *** krpano is doing here..)

So again, to be crystal clear:
    krpano.html = yes
    krpano.html# = no

I'm running out of ideas. Anyone got one?

Update:
    This is possibly related to this

I need to have two panos which synchronize: they always show the same fov, angle etc.

As I understood krpano doesn't like to be within a (flash) container whatsoever, so I guess that's a goal without solution at the moment. Also sources are totally closed (not even a swc to subclass this or that) – am I right?

That being said: if anyone has a solution for this using krpano, I'd be more than happy to hear. Otherwise you may have any other suggestions? (The only thing I've found so far is PanoSalado, though it's very badly documented unfortunately..)