Beiträge von MarioZ

Hello,

I have first image in my tour - flat. Flat image should be panned and zoomed and after that first panorama is loading.

I want to load first flat image fully, and only after that start zooming, I tried to use onloadcomplete for that, but then somehow lookto works for the second loaded pano, so it looks like second pano start repeating -load-lookto-load-lookto... adn so on..
    here is my code:

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8" logkey="false"> 
    <events onloadcomplete="lookto(0.01,0.22,0.51,smooth(0.1,0.01,0.1));loadpano(gr.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));set(autorotate.enabled,false);"/>

what i did wrong?

this works fine:

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="wait(2);lookto(0.01,0.22,0.51,smooth(0.1,0.01,0.1));loadpano(gr.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));set(autorotate.enabled,false);" logkey="false">

In the krpano examples folder "image-gallery" I can see, that images are zoomed to fit my browser window height, size of images is not fixed - it depends on browser window size.

I want to make same effect, but just for one image after clicking on hotspot. Is that possible? Is there some ready solution for this?
    Thank you.