Beiträge von rtwo2008

Hi, I have the sound loaded in onxmlcomplete using playsound(skin_sound, 'skin/music.mp3|skin/music.ogg', 0);".
    Controlled with a button using onclick="pausesoundtoggle(skin_sound); switch(crop, 444|120|30|30, 414|120|30|30);"

It starts automatically on the PC flash, PC HTML5, iphone device, and ipad.

However, on android phones it starts paused, I have to physically click the sound button to make it unpause.

Although I only have in the code 1 extra section <krpano devices="mobile"> and it doesn't deal with the sound.

Any ideas?

Forget about those pre-built one shot solutions as their picture quality is really bad. (already tried them).

There is one solution that is perfect but it is very expensive and you'll have to build it yourself.

It involves:

3 cameras, 3 lenses, 3 tripod heads, a base plate, and a custom 3 way wired remote control. You can buy the setup listed below or you can build it yourself from scratch. The 60 degree tilt is not necessary if you are using a wide fisheye. This setting will take the zenith fully, and leave a very little nadir blindspot which you can photograph later.

http://www.agnos.com/prodotti.htm?v…corafotoprodbig

The baseplate and the tripod heads
    http://www.agnos.com/foto.htm?imgfo…orrp_00_big.jpg

The remote control
    http://www.agnos.com/foto.htm?imgfo…none_00_big.jpg

Eventually you will have a setup close to this: (without the protruding sticks and wires).
    http://pencil-jp.net/weblog/data/061112/mrotatorr_01_ing.gif

I was about to build it but the shipping cost from italy for the plate was too high, and my camera supplier wasnt able to deliver on 3 used cameras which he had promised etc... so i didnt try it, however i found some websites that had tried it successfully. Let me know if you need more info.

if i put an %SWFPATH%/ in front of the url of baseDir, the pano gives an error and doesnt load. i need a way to split these arguments up and add an %SWFPATH%/ in front of each.

true, but i cant always know where the client is going to host the pano after i give it to him. i would prefer it to be complete by itself, not needing to be edited if he changes its hosting domain.

does anyone own this and can get it to work without passing the parameters like in the below developer instructions:

You can pass parameters to the plugin:

* baseDir : path to plugin directory (default: current directory).
    * langXML : path to language file.
    * settingsXML: path to setting file.

<plugin name="weather"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/weather/weather.swf?baseDir=plugins/weather/&langXML=language/lang.xml&settingsXML=weather.xml"

/>

The developer has not logged in since May 31st, and the way the arguments are being passed is messing up with %SWFPATH% which is needed for facebook page embedding.

Would appreciate any help.

Hi,

My website/facebook page has been whitelisted and I linked panoramas to it (they are showing as small squares with a play button like a video which are clickable). However, the panos are only loading if I use absolute paths in the XML to point to each pano face and hotspot file etc... Is there a way to get it to work without using absolute paths?

Regards.

I just noticed that if I click on the "compatibility view" icon in Internet explorer, then it takes the 100% height although it keeps a 1/2 centimeter margin on all sides (dunno why).

(my tour has the xml embedded inside the swf, that's why i only call the swf file in using the embed command).

Hi, I have been embedding krpano swf files into html using a very straightforward and easy way. It is working great on google chrome, but for some reason it is ignoring the 100% height on Internet Explorer (even the newest version) and just opening on the top part of the screen. The fullscreen button is working fine. Is there an easy workaround that doesn't involve changing many things and just keeping it clean and simple?

i personally dont recommend any of the reflection mirrors (one shot) like egg, kaidan, 0-360, pano pro etc... I have tried that type and it's seriously bad quality, not worth displaying on anything except maybe as a low quality clip on youtube. moreover, to focus on these things is disastrous, and they get damaged (scratches etc...) really quick.

i have not tried the ladybug, or any of the other advanced solutions.

Hi,

I am trying to include a krpano swf file (a 1 scene tour all included into 1 swf file) inside a flash website, however when I click the button to run it, it always runs as 100% of browser width/height. I want it to work in a small window inside the flash website page, is that possible?

Regards.

as a rule of thumb, u automatically cancel an order and ask for a refund or open a dispute after 29 days because if u move past the 30 days deadline u cannot claim a bad transaction with mastercard, visa etc... and will not be covered ...

this comment is not intended towards 360 precision or anyone else, but is a standard i (and the people i know) use to protect ourselves from the unpredictable behavior of some sellers.

i would say a plugin that adds numbers to the loading bar, like total size of pano (ex. 2450 kb) and another number that shows how much have been loaded already, synchronized with the bar's filling up.