Beiträge von irazeg

hi there.

simple question . . .

is it possible to embed a clickable email link in a tour that when clicked then takes you to your 3rd party blank email - like outlook or mail?

is there code for that or a tutorial i can access?

thanks

irazeg

Thanks Klaus!

I want to be able to show the jpgs when someone clicks on the hotspot, and then offer them the opportunity to download if they choose . . . is this possible as well with the coding you suggested?

So it would function as "pop up" image as it does now, and also be downloadable with additional user input (ie right click or with a button)

thanks for your time,

irazeg

Thanks for the suggestion!

Do you know if it is possible to replace the menu list with the names of embedded files as opposed to panoramas?

I will be more clear. I have a panoramic tour that has embedded jpgs in it so that the viewer can see detailed architectural information about the space they are looking at. But I would like a menu that shows only the embedded files so that the viewer can navigate through panorama based on the embedded files alone . . . this would allow them to call up a specific panorama based on the embedded file they are looking for.

any more suggestions would be appreciated

thanks

irazeg