Beiträge von sel

Zitat

Why do you want to load krpano in your navigation plugin (made in flex)? Cant you load it on top of krpano? .

Now i'm loading this navigation plugin on top of the krpano and it covers all scene. This plugin must be as big as krpano stage becouse it creates many popups and other stuff. So the best solution would be to load krpano by this navigation plugin so that s:Application wouldn't be on top of krpano and it would't prevent krpano events from beeing dispatched.

Zitat

And those can be loaded fine

My plugin also loads fine but that's not the case. As I mentioned before, this plugin must be as big as krpano view so it covers the krpano. I've set s:Application skin background alpha to 0 so the krpano is visible. I've change capture to false so I can move around using mouse in krpano (becouse this kind of events are assign to the stage) BUT events from hotspots are not being dispatched - becouse s:Application is on top of them, that's why.

Best solution would be to load krpano by this flex navigation plugin and place krpano in a choosen component. It should be in 1.0.9 but as I can see it's still not working in released alpha.

Hi,
    I'm working on a site completely created in krpano. The navigation stuff is made in Flex 4 (as a krpano plugin). There is a problem with this Flex plugin becouse it hovers all the hotspots which makes them unclickable and I can't create a tour.

zorder does not work.
    I can't set enabled = false (as mentioned in similar post) becouse all navigation is in this flex plugin.

Best solution would be to load krpano by this flex plugin but as I've found this possibility will be available from 1.0.9 version.
    Can you suggest somethink?
    Maybe there is some krpano pre-alpha(?) version witch works with flex?
    Any plans/date according to releasing 1.0.9?

About this problem:

Zitat

<plugin capture="true"> then you cannot move the panorama at all. If you set <plugin capture="false"> then you can move the panorama but you can also move it even if you click inside any control.

Setting the event.preventDefault() can be problematic. (For example the combobox's dropdown list does not hide when you click to stage). I've found that better solution is to do somethink like this on the main app:
    ANOTHER SOLUTION:

Code
    _krpano = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance();
    addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, _onMouseDown, false, 0, true);
    			stage.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_UP, _onMouseUp, false, 0, true);
    Code
    private function _onMouseDown(event:MouseEvent) : void
    		{
        		_krpano.call('freezeview(true)');
    		}

private function _onMouseUp(event:MouseEvent) : void
    		{
     		    _krpano.call('freezeview(false)');
    		}

Hi, I'm making a navigation over the scenes in Flex. I've got several buttons that changes the sceens (actually that loads the xml: loadpano(...) )
    Problem is similar to this discussed here:
    wait between buttonpresses
    The solution suggested in the post above is to wait until onpreviewcomplete event dispatches. Unfortunatelly that does not work.
    After onpreviewcomplete occurs I click (fast) into another button and I get: WARNING: loadpano() is busy

I've tried also to set up timer before loadstart:

lockerTimer.start();
    dispatcher.dispatchEvent(new LockerEvent(LockerEvent.LOCKED));
    _krpano.call( 'loadpano(' + _currentResource.url +', null, KEEPVIEW, BLEND(1))' );

and then:

private function _onLockerTimer(event:TimerEvent) : void
    {
    if( _krpano.get('progress.loaddone'))
    {
    _isLocked = false;
    _lockerTimer.stop();
    dispatcher.dispatchEvent(new LockerEvent(LockerEvent.UNLOCKED));
    }
    }

That does not work either.
    It would be great if krpano would dispatch the event every time it gets busy and every time it is ready to work. Is there any variable like that: isPanoBusy? It would be great if it is.
    Thanks for the great panorama viewer and for Your help about this topic.

Hi,
    What I'm trying to do is to create a hotspot that reads a bitmapData from the other plugin and displays it. The communication part is solved already. The problem is when I'm trying to set the distorted attribute to true. The image is being cropped! I can see only the portion of the swf that is defind by: [SWF(width=....)] in hotspot's swf file. When distorted is set to false the hotspot shows whole image (loaded bitmapData from the plugin). I can't set the [SWF(width and height)] values because it's depended on the plugin that sends the bitmapData and on xml file. When i set width and height in xml then my hotspot is being stretched (scaled). I've found the usecontentsize attribute that sounds like a solution for me but when i set usecontentsize to true then hotspot disappears.
    So, in other words: I want to create a hotspot with dinamic dimensions that don't crop the conent and is distorted.
    How can I achieve it?
    Please help. Without this hotspot whole project and months of work will go to trash.

PROBLEM: You get a blue or white box that covers your panorama.SOLUTION: Set the application container backgroundAlpha to 0.

Unfortunatelly the method you gave is not working in Flex 4.
    If you want to make s:Application transparent in flex 4 you must use the custom skin class by setting the skinClass property of the Application.
    Once you create it then find the section backgroundRect section: And set the alpha value of the SolidColor to 0.
    I've included the AppSkin.zip file whitch is AppSkin.mxml example file with background alpha set to 0 in the way i've told you

BIG thanks for your post.

PROBLEM: krpano events (REGISTER, UPDATE, RESIZE) are not triggering.

SOLUTION: I have not found a solution for this yet, but I have a couple of ideas. I will update result soon.

Have you solved the above problem? I'm unable to move on without getting to the krpano plugin defined in xml config file.

it could be possible that it would be nessecry to set the parent or parent or the parent for mx apps:

Unfortunatelly it's not possible. I've tried many variations using root, parent.parent.parent.parent, and other possibilities.
    Please someone solve this problem it would be very very nice to write plugins in Flex unfortunatelly without ability to fetch plugin object defined in krpano xml file (event ON REGISTER) plugins are useless.
    Please solve this one.