Beiträge von pelican2a

Great Klaus, it seems to work perfectly just after made the blank between the attributes.

For the yesterday link i finally replaced the swfkrpano.js because when i uplaod the new one i have a black screen on the computer probably due to the DIV.

But it's not really a problem, that was for testing iphone license and i'll use this license now for all my new pano.

I didn't know that we can test an xml only by opening it in a browser. *unsure* *unsure*

thanks for your help.

You'll probably see me coming back soon with another (newbie) problem !!

Best Regards

Stephane

As i asked yesterday I met some problem displaying an old pano on iphone.

So I decided to begin from a blank one and proceed step by step to find where the problem may come from.

I create pano with the droplet and make a test on iphone : everything was ok
    So I decided to add new paramaters I use to have in my xml and test after each modif to find the moment the bug starts.

The first bug came when added this code (which works perfectly on computer) :

Code
    <plugin name="img1" url="images/facade.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img1)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="img2" url="images/image1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img2)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="img3" url="images/image2.jpg" align="center" alpha="0"  zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img3)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)"/>			<plugin name="img4" url="images/image3.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img4)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)"/>			<plugin name="img5" url="images/image4.jpg" align="center" alpha="0"  zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img5)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<!--<plugin name="atelier" url="images/merchandising5.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,atelier)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />-->			<plugin name="desc500" url="../docs/desc500n.png" align="center" width="800" height="480"  zorder="2" alpha="0" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,desc500)" onhover="showtext(Fermer,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="descgp" url="../docs/descgpn.png" align="center" width="800" height="480"  zorder="2" alpha="0" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,descgp)" onhover="showtext(Fermer,buttonstyle)" />

Does Klaus or someone else can tell me if it's a normal way that it doesn't work on iphone with this code. If it's normal, it means that I'll have to make a dedicated iphone version each time I use this style of code, but in this case the iphone license becomes less interesting because it means my customers will have to put online two or three version and make different links for computer, ipad and iphone. And it's not the solution, because the important thing of this is to have an autodetection of the platform.

Thanks for your precious help because it's really important to know if some xml code "block" iphone function.

Best Regards

Stephane

I made some test :

I use "make pano" droplet to create a version of this pano, i upload it and it works perfectly.
    you can see it here
    http://www.vue-360.fr/panosph/om/mobile_om_real/om_real.html

So I decided to replace the original files of the first version of the pano i submitted to you with the ones created by the droplet "make pano"
    But it doesn't work, do you think the problem may come from a compatibility with the om_real.xml original file which contain sound, plugin...

Do we have to make simple pano or a dedicated version without plugin, sound and hotspot keeping in mind that they'll not work on iphone to make them work correctly on iphone ?

Thanks for your help ;)

So I did this modif, and if i can see the pano om my computer the error message came back on my iphone.
    I really don't understand it seems to be easy to do and i can't manage to make it work.
    I replace it in the html and replace the swfkrpano.js with the one containing the krpanoDIV but nothing better.

Sorry for boring but i really don't understand what's the problem.

Stephane

Thanks for your help i did that yet when i was trying to make it work but as you can see when i do that there's no display on my computer and no more on my iphone.

Can you test and tell me if it works with you ?

I really don't understand why it doesn't work.

Thanks for help me.

Hello,

what a great thing to make krpano works on iphone but i still have a problem.
    I bought iphone license following each step to perform it correctly.
    Upload all the files following instructions but on my iphone screen remain the error message saying me to download flash !

I had a existing pano working on computers but when i modify it in order to work with iphone i still have this error message.

Here's the link to the pano

http://www.vue-360.fr/panosph/om/om_real_madrid/om_real.html

The xml file can be find replacing html by xml.
    Can you please tell me where there must be a mistake.
    I have uploaded in the same folder than krpano.swf, the swfkrpano.js, krpanoiphone.js and krpanoiphone.license.js

Thanks for your help because i really need to make this work for one of my customer who was waiting for it.

Best regards.

Stephane

Hello,

I'd like to know how to edit "normal.config" to get my cube faces with another suffix than _l _r... I'd prefer to have for example _right, _left...

Hope it's possible to configure that.

Thanks for your help.

Stephane

I solved the problem, i don't know why but it works, probably a syntax error but after a long time to search it i didn't find where it might be.
    I had restarted from the beginning and finally it works fine.

Merci à toi Job1 pour ton test.

Merci job1

j'ai essayé avec FF et Safari et le problème est le même.
    J'essaye en local via MAMP je ne pense pas que cela puisse causer un problème?

I tried with FF and Safari and the problem is the same.

I try with MAMP, but i don't think it may cause a problem ?

Steph'

I read the 7 pages and i think the answer is not here. Sorry if i didn't see it because of my poor english.

I need to insert 12 thumbnails, but i have some problem with the scroller.
    When i insert 9 thumbs, everything work well.
    When I insert 10 thumbs the scroller works well but the 10th thumbs doesn't display.
    When I insert more than 10 thumbs the scroll bugs and remain block, the number of thumbs shown depends on the settings in the xml but it never works correctly with more than 9 thumbs.

Does someone met the same problem?

Thanks for your help.

Steph'

Great thanks for all.
    I use to build my own loader with a simple software which save it directly in swf, so can i insert it easily in the xml file using a plugin function or is it more difficult ?

Steph'

Hello all, I have a simple question.
    I have a software which allow me to build my own swf loader, is it possible to change the default loader and replace it with the one i build ?

Thanks for your reply.

Steph'