Beiträge von Hummer

Is it possible to open a pano through a hotspot that is display inline. It's a pano inside a pano. Or can I set a <layer> to load the pano? Or a textfield to load it?

I might found a solution.

Like I said, I created and exported the tour with PanoTour. After that I selected all files in the folder and dragged it into the krpano Updater. I believe that the updater is not doin' so well. After I replaced the krpano.swf, swfkrpano.js and krpanoiphone.js it worked.

I have to add: after exporting from PT my swf was "virtualtour.swf" and I replaced and renamed the virtualtour.swf with the one from the krpano 1.16.3. They also differ in file size, 98KB PT and 96KB krpano. I also believe that the updater is not correctly recognising the main swf because there was no backup at all, if the main swf has a different filename.

It could be an explanation.

I exported the panorama tour through Panotour and ran the krpano Updater on the files. When I set embedpano({html5:"prefer", passQueryParameters:true}); it won't work. It only works when I disable the flash plugin (Chrome). html5:"only/always" to not work either.

Ideas?

Das Problem ist irgendwie das generell Links nicht anklickbar sind. Ich hab im Text noch einen normalen Link, da passiert auch nichts.
    Ich hab jetzt schon children="true" gesetzt, aber noch keinen Erfolg.

Hallo,

bekomm ich gerade irgendwie nicht hin, hab hier ein Textfeld, das will ich schließen, das will aber nicht.
    Nicht per Link event:action und auch nicht per onlick auf das Feld selber.