Beiträge von gavinfarrell

100GB .PSB successfully processed via KRPANO. However now I have a new problem. The viewer is limiting the 100% zoom a LOT! My view setting in .xml are set to full: <!-- view settings -->
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="150" limitview="auto" />

Also I check the level 8 "l8" tiles and the 100% tiles are indeed in there. l8 tiles match fully zoomed .psb file but they are not getting pulling in via the viewer

ANY IDEAS???

If anyone can please help me I'm having a KRPANO emergency. I'm trying to process a 100GB file and keep getting this error " 1/7 loading... 38%
    writing data (4 MB) to file kvmem_1759_00000585.swap failed: No space left on device (errno=28)

kvmem - fatalerror - kvmem_sys_saveswapdata() failed
    gavin-farrells-mac-pro:~ gavinfarrell$"
    Please can someone walk me through (like I'm an idiot) how to set/assign the tempdir= in the config file?

I am trying to run a 100GB file through KRPANO's multi-resolution droplet. I am not a coder so can someone in layman's terms please instruct me onto how to set the tempdir= n in the .config file? Do I need to edit the multires.config file? I have a 6 TB RAID that'd I'd like to assign. Assuming if I don't do this I'll get a memory error failed message.

Hey Klaus,

Dropped a a Gigapixel panorama 34GB .PSB file into MAKETOUR multi resolution 1.19 Pre Release and received the followed fatal error:

The machine I'm running has 48GB of RAM. Any ideas? Assuming it it saying I have "No space left on device (errno=28)" means it's using my start up drive only for the scratch disk space? If this is the problem how to set the scratch disk location to another drive?